Hello all

KZD

Reaction score
Hello beautiful Prego ladies :hug:

I'm very new to this forum - have introduced myself in the appropriate section and wanted to say hello to all First Trimester ladies :)

I'm currently 5 wks 1day along and soo very excited as this is our first one :) I'm from Indianapolis and looking forward to making some new friends online and learning a whollllllllle lot more in the process :)

Wooot! :happydance:

Welcome to the fun stuff!

Today I'm having a happy day, because it's finally sinking in that this is really happening. Hoping your next few weeks are just as exciting... minus some of the morning sickness maybe ;)

xx

:hi: Welcome to BnB and your 1st trimester! Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Hi and welcome :hi:

Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

Congratulations! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

hello and welcome! huge congrats on your :bfp: amazing feeling huh? you're about the same stage as me and theres loads of us so im sure we'll all be a great support for each other xxx :hug:

Hello beautiful Prego ladies :hug:

I'm very new to this forum - have introduced myself in the appropriate section and wanted to say hello to all First Trimester ladies :)

I'm currently 5 wks 1day along and soo very excited as this is our first one :) I'm from Indianapolis and looking forward to making some new friends online and learning a whollllllllle lot more in the process :)

Welcome, and congrats!!! I am also from Indianapolis!! I do not live there now but I was born and raised there. Look forward to getting to know you better:hugs:

Welcome and congratulations!! It is exciting isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->