Hello all..

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey
My name is Sar, i am a very impatient WTT. Me and my wonderful partner have been together nearly 3 years, hes my world! The main reason we are WTT is the fact we dont live together and saving really hard to buy our first house in about 7months time. We both come from traditional families and i guess we kind of feel that getting married should come first, although me personally, thinkgs it can be a lot of money on just one day. We are kind so unsure at the mo as we are both broody as much as we want to wait till we are secure. I do find it really hard and when i get broody i get my purse out and put £10 in a jar, so far its helped as i have around 200.
Anyway sorry for the long story i guess i wanted to just share my story and i enjoy reading yours.
many thanks

well thats a good idea, the jar thing, money will really mount up with that incentive :D

Hi Pinkgirl,

Good luck with the house buying. Mine is for sale if your interested lol just kiddin (That is one of the main reasons why we are waiting. I have just dropped it 10k eeekk)

I am ready to ttc but hubby is not 100% yet so we are waiting till we both feel settled enough to start although I have been married and with my partner for like forever. I thinnk he is really waiting for me to meet my goals in life so I have no regrets. But hey it will happen

Hi Pinkgirl,

Good luck with the house buying. Mine is for sale if your interested lol just kiddin (That is one of the main reasons why we are waiting. I have just dropped it 10k eeekk)

I am ready to ttc but hubby is not 100% yet so we are waiting till we both feel settled enough to start although I have been married and with my partner for like forever. I thinnk he is really waiting for me to meet my goals in life so I have no regrets. But hey it will happen

I know what you mean when it comes to the house thing, i know house prices are dropping a little at the moment but its then finding a reasonable mortgage! lol

sar

That can be a problem but I know alot of people and they suggest at looking a repo houses. You get them a lot lot cheaper

UPDATE: me and my OH had a huge talk last night about it as i guess i had been spending a lot of time on baby and bump and it got me thinking loads. He said he felt that getting married first would be more important but he didnt want a huge wedding as he said he wanted to save as much money as possible. He said he wanted to get married summer 2010 and would like to think we could concieve a baby as soon as we got married. He also said we got to concentrate on buying a house first and making it our home. I know he is right its just really hard when you want something so much.

I think the jar is a really good idea!

I see where you are coming from with the wedding. My uncle and his wife just got a pastor to wed them in their home, and then later they had a reception. I guess really the only thing you really need is a marriage license, at least where I live. OH and I may be having a quickie Vegas style wedding lol.

Hey and welcome. Weddings are so expensive if you choose to do them that way but it is possible to do them cheaply! Good luck with it all xx

Hi :hi: I hope your stay here is short and sweet. I know how you feel as I waited about 3 years before I was finally able TTC. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->