hello all

angellhoney

Reaction score
Hello all
Just to say hello all. I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant, woo hoo. We have a roller-coaster ride with this pregnancy, with recurrent bleeding from polyps and two previous miscarriages.
We just had our 13 weeks scan starting to get very excited and for the first time the baby to seems real. You long did it take for you to feel that the baby is real?
This will be the 4th baby for me but the first of my other half, I am looking forward to finding out the sex, but he doesn’t want to know till the baby is born, does anybody think I should talk him around or let him get his own way?

Attachments

• IMG00098-20111114-1201.jpg
    IMG00098-20111114-1201.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to second tri!!

It all became real for me at our 12 week scan when we saw bubba bouncing around and heard the HB, what an amazing feeling!

As for the sex of bubba, you could always find out the sex by giving the hospital a call - but just don't tell him lol!!
x

i have thought about ask the hospital but i would end up telling him and spoil the surprise... :winkwink: i bought a gender test it said that the baby is a girl but i am not sure.....

i have thought about ask the hospital but i would end up telling him and spoil the surprise... :winkwink: i bought a gender test it said that the baby is a girl but i am not sure.....

Hmm.. maybe by the time you have the 20 week scan, he'll want to know.. he'll see you grow bigger, and get more attached to the bumop himself that he might wanna find out!

BTW.. Those gender tests are aload of crap, said I was having a girl.. turns out they can't tell what you're having via your urine anyway, all a hoax and they have 50/50 chances of getting it right ey <3 x

hey and welcome to second tri, i still don't think it's real sometimes and worry about something bad happening.

My OH didn't decide until the day before our scan that we were going to find out we kept changing our minds. I'm glad that we did and love being bale to bond with her but part of me still wanted the surprise at the end. you can try and talk him round but not knowing has pluses to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->