Hello and AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
Well I do believe I may posted in here once before but I am really shy and often dont know what to say and I feel weird posting since a lot of you talk on here more. My name is Karine, I am 26. I married my DH Richie (25) on September 11th this year. We have two daughters Khloe (almost 22 months) and Keira (almost 9 months) and I inherited a step daughter Arianna (5). We are
currently TTC #3.

Currently Keira is beginning to pull up on stuff and has started to stand at times without assistance. Khloe is of course you typical toddler and into everything and all over the place. Both of them are currently teething which can be painful for everyone in the house. I hope I can get over my shyness and talk to you all more and get to know each other.

Thanks. I always say in my head I swear I am going to post here, then I end up replying in TTC and forget to come over here. Usually by the time I post over there one or both of the girls are going nuts trying to attack the computer.

Hey, I felt exactly like you when I joined here, but believe me the girls are lovely and they will make you feel more than welcome, I have only been here a few months and look at my post count !!! Lol Dont be shy just post, post, post xx

:wave: Hiya :D
Please don't be shy :hug:
We all come on here to find answers to questions that we have banned ourselves from Googling ( ... or is that just me ?? :huh: ) :lol: ...........
so.. the more peeps contribute, the more we help each other out :D

It's good in keeping you sane too.... ( or is that just me too..... :wacko: )

:hug: xx

:wave: We all come on here to find answers to questions that we have banned ourselves from Googling ( ... or is that just me ?? :huh: ) :lol: ...........

Same here :rofl: x

Welcome hun....

.... and don't be shy as others said we are all in the same boat and everyone is such a great support to each other... Not sure what I would do with BnB?!?!

Hope to see more posts from ya and sure you can help us out too x

Woohoo another banned from googling!!!! I too have been banned, I would have a weird spot on myself and would google and go insane thinking it was everything. I think I will be posting here and there until I get comfy and learn more about all the babies and mamas.

We are all here for similar reasons hun...welcome and don't be shy :hugs:

:wave: Hiya :D
Please don't be shy :hug:
We all come on here to find answers to questions that we have banned ourselves from Googling ( ... or is that just me ?? :huh: ) :lol: ...........

:hug: xx

You are definitely not alone! :rofl:

:hi: and welcome :hugs: don't be shy, it took me ages before i started posting regularly but the bnb girls are FAB don't no where i'd be without them :cloud9: looking forward to talking to you :)

i'm carly btw, i'm engaged to james and we have a beautiful daughter maddi, who will be four months on saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"