Hello! Anyone 40 with endo and going through IVF?

Tara Ritchie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 40 and going through IVF transfers at the moment. I have endometriosis and mild adenomyosis and only managed to conceive after having surgery to remove it. First was our 5 year old son (who I now think may have been a bit of a fluke!) and the second a miscarriage. I've been doing collections and have 4, now 3 as just transferred in the freezer. I'm willing to do 2 more collections after this if these dont work and then call it a day as I only tend to make 2 max per retrieval.

I transferred a 5AB blast on Monday last week and got a faint positive on first response this morning. My official test day is Thursday so I'll wait again to test that morning and go from there. I'm not too positive as my oestrogen levels were only 127 (apparently under 100 isnt good) and progesterone 86 (i think they like it to be 100). The clinic have been on progesterone shots and pessaries x3 a day and now estrogen patches as well as tablets x3 a day!

Is anyone going through anything similar? Had any experience with low estrogen/progesterone levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->