Hello! Anyone else...

gezimmom

Reaction score
Hi! After a pg scare and bad batch of wondfo, we have decided to start trying! I'm coming off the mini pill and haven't had af in a few months (common on this pill). Does anyone have experience coming off the mini pill? How long did it take for af to come? I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea (I heard that helps with cycles?). Any other suggestions welcome!

Sorry I never took the mini pill, just the regular one but...I got pregnant immediately after stopping bc but it ended in miscarriage. Then for the next 10 months my periods were all over the place.. one cycle was over 100 days! After 9 months I started charting and using opks and realized I wasn't ovulating. In some ways I wish I had started charting sooner because it was an easy fix (clomid) but I did end up with a beautiful daughter who is now 2 so it all worked out :) all that to say, maybe start charting to increase your odds (if you aren't already). Good luck!

Sorry I never took the mini pill, just the regular one but...I got pregnant immediately after stopping bc but it ended in miscarriage. Then for the next 10 months my periods were all over the place.. one cycle was over 100 days! After 9 months I started charting and using opks and realized I wasn't ovulating. In some ways I wish I had started charting sooner because it was an easy fix (clomid) but I did end up with a beautiful daughter who is now 2 so it all worked out :) all that to say, maybe start charting to increase your odds (if you aren't already). Good luck!

Thanks! I have a 14mo who wakes me up at different times in the morning, so charting bbt isn't an option. I think I'm going to give it a few months and then email my doctor for protester progesterone to induce a period. I switched from the combo pill to the mini pill and haven't had a period since that switch... So I wonder if it's partly my body adjusting from coming off the combination pill. Thanks for replying!

Haha yeah I have the same problem with my two year old! Surprisingly though I still saw a pattern last month with my charts (just started tracking last month) so might still be worth a try :)

Haha yeah I have the same problem with my two year old! Surprisingly though I still saw a pattern last month with my charts (just started tracking last month) so might still be worth a try :)

Thanks for the encouragement! I thought it had to be the same time every morning?

Thanks for the encouragement! I thought it had to be the same time every morning?

It's "supposed" to be at the same time every morning, but I rarely manage that. My times are often hours apart and sometimes after I get up to pee because I forget to temp first, but I am still able to see a pattern. If you click on the chart in my signature and look at the bottom one you'll see what I mean!

It's "supposed" to be at the same time every morning, but I rarely manage that. My times are often hours apart and sometimes after I get up to pee because I forget to temp first, but I am still able to see a pattern. If you click on the chart in my signature and look at the bottom one you'll see what I mean!

Oh wow!! Thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"