Hello - Confused! - Long

Minxy_1

Reaction score
Hello all, I thought I would start a new post as havent been on here for a bit, firstly I would like to say thanyou to everyone who replied to my last post.
Well I am as I say in the title confused! In my last post I mentioned that I had just found I was pregnant, I then Had quite a bad bleed and started to think that I had got it all wrong so left it a few days and thought it was just my period had arrived, anyway it lasted 2 weeks and I stuidly didnt see my gp. I done a tests on saturday just to check as it has been 2 weeks since i stopped bleeding and was just curious and it had a faint line, so I bought some clear blue ones yesterday and they both say pregnant, I went to my gp this morn and explained everything about the first tests then the bleeding and now the tests and she just sent me home saying find a pot to wee in and then bring it back, we're send it off and your have the result monday. I dont think this is good enough, i know I should have gone to the doctors when I bled, I just want to know If I am or not, sorry to go on and on just had to get it off my chest. do u think that the hormone could just still be in my blood?? I feel like im going insane! thanks again and sorry for such a long post!! xxx

Well I am surprised at your GP - Personally I think you should tell him or her exactly what you have rightly just said.... its NOT good enough!!

A positive test & bleeding & accompanied by pain should be seen. Failing any sense there ring the hospital & ask for your early pregnancy unit & explain why you have rang (your GPs rather stupid) ....

I assume you used a digital? Can't be wrong hun ...

:hugs:

Thanks for your reply I used 3 normal and then 2 digital. xx I might just go to the early pregnancy unit after work. x

I would even go as far as waiting until the evening & taking myself to A&E tbh - You will probably see someone from the gynae ward who will instruct the EPU to see you the following day.

Dont have any advice hun .. just didnt want to read and run. :hugs:

That is disgusting the way that your GP has treated you .. I agree with Wobbles .. get yourself down to your A&E or EPU.

Hope you get some answers soon hun. :hugs:

Welcome again hun.

Did you get back to the Drs? Hope all is well.

Suz

Sorry for delay, I have my result back from the doctors, I called them, and they told me but thats it, nothing else not what i have to do next! im so annoyed xxxxxxxx

Congratulations,on your BFP hun.

Phone your P surgery and ask, it seems o vary depending on where u live. Here the GP arranges for the midwife to contact you for your booking appt at 8-10 weeks, then she loks after u arranging scans etc.

i could be 10-11 weeks already?? im not sure the surgery here is rubbish they give u no help of advice! i dunno arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhh

I would definitely give surgery a ring, even make appointment to see GP to see what next, u should get a dating scan at 12 weeks, and thy also need to do blood tests to check your blood group, iron levels, and immunity. You really need to pester your surgery to get it sorted. Also need details of medical history and that of family, and get blood pressure taken.

o.k so just got back form the docs, she took my blood pressure and is booking me in to see the mid wife! how exciting lol :) Finally feel like im getting somewhere! now just need to tell mum and dad there gonna be grand parents for the first time :) x

gr8 news hun! wens ur bookin appt :D

fantastic news hun. I'm sure u r prents will be over the moon.

There going to phone me and tell me when my appointment is! I know my dad will be well happy but just moved in with my mum for a bit so hope she takes the news well too lol i'm sure she will :happydance:

I'm sure she'll be chuffed. When i was pg with my 2nd my mum was saying she wa worried we weren't going to have any more:wacko: Now had no.3 and am considering no.4 .

There going to phone me and tell me when my appointment is! I know my dad will be well happy but just moved in with my mum for a bit so hope she takes the news well too lol i'm sure she will :happydance:

oooh i hope its soon!!!! im sure ur mum will be fine hun!

lol my mum and dad haven't got any granchildren yet! and my mum does occasionly say to me by the time I was your age I had two children when are you gonna give me a gran child lol! I dunno if I'd be able to cope with four!! but good for you :)

awww im sure shell be ok then!!!! esp if she keeps hinting for one lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->