Hello everyone, Im new here

discodebmummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself. I am a late arriver on her, my due date being 12 Feb 2010 and am on Team Yellow!!! Although absolutely dying to find out - but only 8 weeks to go. This is our first baby and we are over the moon. xx

Thank you, first time I have ever joined anything like this, feel a bit shy about it so I hope none of you bite! Ha ha.

Hi hun.Welcome to b and b :) Hope to chat to you soon.We are all a friendly bunch on here :D xxx

Hi & welcome,

Look out for the February Love Bugs thread for all us girlies due in Feb. Getting so close for us all now eeekkk!!! :)

Welcome. I'm pretty new here too and also on team yellow. Like you I am dying to know if this baby is a boy or a girl (I think boy and dh thinks girl), but I suppose we will have to wait until March to find out.

Welcome over!! Nah, we don't bite, much!!!! Only kidding all the girls are fab!!!!! So settle in and get yourself comfy!!!!!!:hugs:

Hello welcome over :) Your due date is my birthday :) My LO will be here by then whoo! Only 5 weeks to go for me!

hello and welcome!! i was abit late joining too! i joined 2 days ago and im due in 2 weeks! but its good cos there are posts for when u have had the baby too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->