Hello Everyone - Newbie Status !

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Alexi27, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Alexi27

Alexi27 New Member

Hi everyone,

Been reading this forum for a while but I thought I'd officially introduce myself.
    I'm 27 and DH is 30.

I have been told I have unexplained fertility (bloods, tubes and ovaries all working perfectly!) and although this is frustrating in some ways, it also means that in theory it can still happen at anytime !

I had a stressful year last year with one thing and another and lost a lot of weight - but am now a nice healthy weight again so I'm hoping that will increase my chances of conceiving.

I am on CD32 ! I know that sounds exciting when I say I always have 30 day cycles ! But for some reason last month was the first month I had a 33 day cycle ?! So i don't know whether to consider myself late yet or not !

One thing I can tell you though (as I am so in tune with my body) is that there is no way I am getting AF tomorrow or even in the next 3-4 days. I always start getting clock work signs...SO...

...could this be my month ?! Fingers crossed xxx

2. ALY

ALY spammy sexington

Hiya welcome to BNB x

3. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Hi, welcome and good luck

I'd say you were officially late now, but probably best to wait a couple more days (if you can hold out) before you test if you can. The longer you wait the more accurate the result should be.

I'm 3 months off the pill, had 30 days, then 27, now on 28 of cycle 3 and no witch yet. Think I'm going to try and hold out for a couple more days...

Fx for you x

4. MonkeyFeet

MonkeyFeet Pregnant after ICSI

If you're on CD32 and usually have shorter cycles than that and don't feel like AF is coming maybe you should do a test? Just so you know.

Welcome to BNB :D

5. Alexi27

Alexi27 New Member

Thanks guys...

JayDee - Those cycle lengths are quite promising. When I came off the pill my cycles took months to get back to anything barely resembling 1 month !!

Try and hold out til Friday or something if you can ? Hopefully this will be both of our months ! xxx

6. JayDee

Yeah - I know I'm really lucky that I've got quite regular quite quickly.

I hope it will be both our months too x

7. Alexi27

Alexi27 New Member

P.S. Something different I had last week (9dpo ish) was two spells where I broke into a real sweat and had to take my coat off outside even though it was freezing...
    I am a sucker for imaginary signs but even I couldn't have faked this one lol ! xx

8. Alexi27

Alexi27 New Member

...still no witch...!! Day 33, evening... ! X

9. mwttc

mwttc Pregnant- 1st Trimester!

Welcome to BandB! FX'ed for you, very promising signs!! Keep us posted!

10. Naaxi

Naaxi 2 little raggamuffins

Welcome, Alexi27! I hope you get your :bfp: this month! I normally have 30 day cycles and had a 38 day cycle just finish on me a couple days ago with that darned :witch:... I think the crazy weather changes might have had something to do with it, lol. Hope your story ends different than mine! :hugs::dust:

11. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

Hello and Welcome :wave:

12. sparklyboo

sparklyboo Well-Known Member

:hi: and welcome. Have u done a test yet? Let us no

:dust:

13. JayDee

Me neither - day 30 morning

If :witch: still doesn't come tomorrow that will be the longest cycle I have EVER had. Trying not to get excited until after that as really, I know it could still be the pill messing with me.

Good luck x