Hello everyone TTC #2

capricorn1

Reaction score
Hello :flower:

My DH and I have been NTNP for a while now and would like to start ttc properly!! woohoo :happydance: period due this weekend I think - my periods are quite irregular in general although have decreased in length after having LO.

So next cycle I'd like to start charting again as I did this last pregnancy, but have forgotten all the rules - very useful. If anyone could enlighten me again that would be great!!

Also plan to use ov tests and drink lots of grapefruit juice too.

What is everyone else doing/using?

xx

Grapefruit juice? Really? oooh...

Yeah, we're going to try OV tests this cycle. Just a bit worried I won't get the days right with them either as my cycles are just all over the place at the moment! How do they work?

Hello! I'm also ttc #2 and this is my first month trying, af is due next week, I'm hoping we get a bfp but then I think is it really likely that we'll get a bfp this quickly?!! I'm thinking not...then again we did conceive our son without even trying (as you can see I have warring voices in my head lol).

I can't help with charting to be honest, I bought a basal body thermometer but it was too late for this cycle, and I checked my cm for a few days and noticed it changed so was using opks and on the day I had lots of ewcm I got a positive opk. I was advised to use ovulation tests twice a day as if you don't you might miss the LH surge, and its true because in the morning it was getting darker but still not positive but in the evening was a very clear positive but next day started lightening again so very glad I took that bit of advise!! I would say just keep an eye on your cm, you quickly get used to your body, if you google checking cm (or something like that) there are some good descriptions of how to check it properly, maybe download a good app (I've got fertility friend) so you can input your cm changes. That's pretty much all I know.

Good luck to you both. Oh and I'd try grapefruit juice but I can't stand grapefruit so even if it did help I couldn't bring myself to drink it :sick: xxx

I've just started trying for my second, my first is only 13 weeks old and we are hoping I can get pregnant quickly, although you never know. I'm the same, just started using ovulation tests again but not sure how reliable it will all be as I've only had 2 periods since, well definitely 1 period since having her, so started it from there, but not sure if it will be 28-30 days like before or completely different. Just hoping for it soon.
Good Luck. xxx

This is our fourth month ttc#2. My dd is 21 months old.

I am getting impatient already, even though I know four months is not long really. We are planning to bd every day this month, so fingers crossed.

Good luck and try to enjoy!

Hi everyone. We are on our 1st month TTC #2. I'm currently 1dpo according to my ticker, but going by my cm, I think I ovulated last week!!?? I've only had one period since having Lily and being on the mini pill so not really sure on cycle lengths. I'm thinking of using opks next month if we're not successful this month.

I'm also extremely impatient already!!! Last time we TTC, we were very blessed and fell pg 1st month so unfortunately I've gotten my hopes up that it'll happen quickly again (not good!).

I keep fighting the urge to take a test cos I know it'd be stupid this early!! Today I'm sure I've felt twinges in my uterus but reckon it's more likely my mind playing games with me!

:babydust: to everyone!

Helloo!

Lovely to meet you all :)

Patience was never my virtue - so I know exactly what you mean. It took us almost a year last time so I am prepared for the long haul but it would be amazing if it happened quicker this time round.

Going to hunt out by BBT so its ready to go. Going to have to start conditioning myself to drinking the grapefruit juice - my goodness it is tart! I think I ended up with the pink stuff last time cos' it was a bit sweeter. It helps with EWCM btw.

AM expecting AF this weekend so only a few days to go now ... unless by some miracle I am pregnant ... :wacko: been thinking too much about it after DH commented that 'I must be pregnant cos' I missed the (very rare due to having a full of beans 2 year old) opportunity of a nap to clean'!! hahaha it makes me sound like I never clean, but it's not that i was manically cleaning last pregnancy :dohh:

lots of :dust: xx

Hello ladies!
We're TTCing our #2 too....since February, but actively trying just June.
I'm taking Vitex to regulate my cycles, I was diagnosed with PCOS but doctor said it was because I am still breastfeeding my baby. He's 2 years old (25 months actually) :)

After a month on vitex, I finally got a 'normal' period, between June 7-12....I'm not sure when I O'd, but I'm pretty sure I did....most probably las weekend....so, I hope to get AF by the end of next week, if I do, it'd mean I finally had 2 regular cycles in a row, Whoa! :)

BTW, what's that about grapefruit juice??? I had no idea! Please, do tell me! :)

Lots of baby dust to all of you!

Oh! And I am From Santiago - Chile :)

:flower:

Great news about your cycles Lucasmummy! it's the first step.

So the grapefruit juice somehow helps you produce more EWCM or fertile CM (the stretchy mucus around Ovulation time) - I'm not sure how it works to be honest though!!

Last time ttc I drank a glass a day and it did seem to make a difference. Some ladies drank more 2-3 glassess. I do not like grapefruit at all, but the juice is ok after the first couple of sips, it just takes me a while to get used to the sourness of it :winkwink:

xx

Hello! I'm in the middle of my second cycle TTC #2, I'm using OPK'S and trying the SMEP this month :) xxxx

Hi we are currently cycle 3 ttc 2, I have never been the most patient and our dd1 took almost a year as well. Hoping number 2 won't take as long but we shall see. Feel very blessed to have dd1, already frustrated with ttc 2 so hoping jus to relax this cycle!

Hi everyone...my husband and I are also trying to conceive #2. We have an 8 year old little boy and are ready to do this again! I am about to be 35 and a little worried, last time we started trying we were pregnant right away, but not sure that will be the case this time...sure hope so! Due for AF 7/8/2013, I've taken 4 test so far (very impatient) and all negatives :(....GL girls...heres to hoping we all get our BFP very soon!

Hi, going in to my second mth TTC #2.

OMG grapefruit juice I drank that much last time it gave me serious heartburn LMFAO.

Trying to not stress too much this time round and just go with the flow and fingers x'd, took me 12 mths last time

Hello Ladies
My hubby and I are TTC #2, after M/C in march, hopefully our daughter will have a little brother.

Hi everyone!

We are TTC #2, our second cycle after a surprise first baby.

I've never noticed much cm so I'm drinking lots of water to help increase and taking evening primrose oil but I think I'll try the grapefruit juice too. Maybe pink grapefruit...can't hurt!

Good luck everyone, I'm temping this time and enjoying it so far. My MIL apparently temped when conceiving dh and his brother...lol talk about tmi!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"