Hello everyone

chinup

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site. found it by looking for info on a molar pregnancy as thats what im going through at moment:cry: Although i don't seem to know how the site works properly( keep getting lost in threads) i have found it very helpfull, i dont feel so lonely after reading what others are going through; so just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for helping me try to keep my chinup through this pretty rough time :hug: lucy xx

Sorry to hear what you are having to go through :hug: welcome to the site, everyone is really supportive on here. Hope everything goes well

Hello and welcome I'm sure you'll find the support you need here, the girls here are great!

thank you girls!! feel a bit emotional reading your messages, probably going to be one of those days:-( Must do my best to be happy today for my two beautiful boys( for whom i am so blessed to have) I am so truly grateful to have them but I hope people do understand when I say I am heartbroken about the baby we have lost and still desperately want another. Got to send my 1st blood and urine samples to Charring cross next week, so fingers x'd for good news and hopefully my hormone levels have dropped! xx

sorry for what you have been through! Welcome :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->