• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hello everyone

bummeret63

Reaction score
Hello, I am a bit new to this. I am from St. Louis, Missouri, I am 28, and my husband and I have been TTC since August. I work for a major heathcare company where I run around a call center answering tough questions and resolving issues. I have two dogs and a cat that we rescued. We also have no children currently. I am due to start in three days. I'm actually having a bit of pain in my ovary, it's been going on since Christmas Eve. I may call my doctor tomorrow if it gets worse. Thinking it might be a cyst. I've had one burst before, so I'm hoping it just passes. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in this forum. Thanks.

hi there :wave: Im right there with ya! hubs and I have been ttc since August as well!... ive also had ovarian cysts! luckily, after a LONG while, it passed on its own! your pain may be just your body getting ready for AF? im not sure why, but I feel my body has stated to change a bit, since we starting ttc! so this may just be a new symptom for you?!? lets hope that's it!

Anyways, about me, im 26, and like I said we have been ttc since August as well! no children for us, just one dog! who is our fur child!!

I just finished AF so I am onto cycle 6... it is really getting frustrating! we have tried SMEP, preseed, opks. this last cycle, cycle 5, my Chiropractor gave hubs and I both all natural supplements for infertility. this will be our 2nd cycle using them. and im going to use opks again, after stopping them for the last 2. and instead of SMEP, I think we are just going to wait til I start to get a surge on the opks and then BD every day until opk is back to negative. :happydance:

This is a great site! im sure you will find it very helpful.... and addicting!! haha! :dohh:

hi there :wave: Im right there with ya! hubs and I have been ttc since August as well!... ive also had ovarian cysts! luckily, after a LONG while, it passed on its own! your pain may be just your body getting ready for AF? im not sure why, but I feel my body has stated to change a bit, since we starting ttc! so this may just be a new symptom for you?!? lets hope that's it!

Anyways, about me, im 26, and like I said we have been ttc since August as well! no children for us, just one dog! who is our fur child!!

I just finished AF so I am onto cycle 6... it is really getting frustrating! we have tried SMEP, preseed, opks. this last cycle, cycle 5, my Chiropractor gave hubs and I both all natural supplements for infertility. this will be our 2nd cycle using them. and im going to use opks again, after stopping them for the last 2. and instead of SMEP, I think we are just going to wait til I start to get a surge on the opks and then BD every day until opk is back to negative. :happydance:

This is a great site! im sure you will find it very helpful.... and addicting!! haha! :dohh:

***Hey thanks for responding. I haven't tried any supplements yet, just trying to follow my chart and temp, but I'm not the greatest about temping. I also use the ovulation kit. I did see my doctor about the pain. It just didn't feel like AF pain. I did have a cyst that rumptured on Christmas Eve, but the ultrasound showed no damage so yay! I don't think we're pregnant this month. I'm really tired, hypersenstive, and my boobs have hurt for two weeks, but I'm blaming it all on horomones, like you said, our body has started doing some crazy things. I'm honestly trying to follow my cousin's advice and just not worry about it and let it happen. It's so hard I know, but I know tons of people that swear by it.

Good luck to you!

Hello, I'm new here too. I started ttc October and had a chemical pregnancy first try. Been trying but I just got the second AF after that loss. I'm 23 and ttc #1. Won't be trying for January as DH is away. I'm thinking to take vitex but also read good things about soy isoflavens. It's only third month ttc I don't know if it's time to start supplementing but it would definitely be nice to have a cycle shorter than 34 days.

Good luck ladies :)

Oh and regarding your cousin's advice... It's sorta true. I've gotten this advise too and even if it sounds impossible, it's possible. So many people have success after taking a relaxed route. I dont wanna temp anymore. Don't wanna test for pregnancy or anything anymore.

Hello, I'm new here too. I started ttc October and had a chemical pregnancy first try. Been trying but I just got the second AF after that loss. I'm 23 and ttc #1. Won't be trying for January as DH is away. I'm thinking to take vitex but also read good things about soy isoflavens. It's only third month ttc I don't know if it's time to start supplementing but it would definitely be nice to have a cycle shorter than 34 days.

Sounds like we are in the same boat Taima! My husband and I got married in July and we too have been ttc since October. I also have 32-35 day cycles :) I thought about supplements too but decided to wait another cycle in hopes my body will regulate itself and I won't need them (I stopped bc in sept). It's so tough being patient and not stressing over it, when you want it so badly! :( baby dust to you all! :)

Sounds like we are in the same boat Taima! My husband and I got married in July and we too have been ttc since October. I also have 32-35 day cycles :) I thought about supplements too but decided to wait another cycle in hopes my body will regulate itself and I won't need them (I stopped bc in sept). It's so tough being patient and not stressing over it, when you want it so badly! :( baby dust to you all! :)

Congratulations on your marriage! I got married in August. I know ttc is so frustrating when we don't get our BFP and its even more frustrating to have such long cycles. Hope you get your BFP soon!! :)

Thank you to everyone who responded, sounds like we've been trying about the same amount of time. I just started AF, well at least I think so. I had a lot of brown discharge this morning and now nothing. This was a really weird cycle for me. I used opk and it said I was ovulating, then 3 dpo I had really bad cramps. At 7 dpo I was having really bad cramps and it felt like a cyst. I've had one before so I assumed that was what this was. The next day I was having sharp pains on my ovary and then the pain got better. This past Sunday I went to the urgent care b/c the pain came back. They ran tests and did an ultrasound and said that everything looked normal. No sign of a cyst but it could have already left my system. Now I'm three days late, negative pregnancy test and spotting. Just hoping I get my period at this point. Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm in the process of changing doctors because his office staff is so unprofessional. If it continues or I don't get my period I may just call him anyway.

We are also trying preseed and supplements this cycle to get me regulated again. I'm with you though, I'm tired of temping and testing every month. I just want to let it happen at this point.

Thank you to everyone who responded, sounds like we've been trying about the same amount of time. I just started AF, well at least I think so. I had a lot of brown discharge this morning and now nothing. This was a really weird cycle for me. I used opk and it said I was ovulating, then 3 dpo I had really bad cramps. At 7 dpo I was having really bad cramps and it felt like a cyst. I've had one before so I assumed that was what this was. The next day I was having sharp pains on my ovary and then the pain got better. This past Sunday I went to the urgent care b/c the pain came back. They ran tests and did an ultrasound and said that everything looked normal. No sign of a cyst but it could have already left my system. Now I'm three days late, negative pregnancy test and spotting. Just hoping I get my period at this point. Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm in the process of changing doctors because his office staff is so unprofessional. If it continues or I don't get my period I may just call him anyway.

We are also trying preseed and supplements this cycle to get me regulated again. I'm with you though, I'm tired of temping and testing every month. I just want to let it happen at this point.

Brown spotting was implantation bleeding for me at 5 dpo. Some people get this when period is due while they're pregnant. Also the sharp pains in ovaries started 3dpo for me the month I got BFP. I went to my doctor for this at 5 dpo and she said there's nothing wrong with my ovaries. Spotted same day when I got home. So your signs sound a lot like mine when I got a BFP (at 9dpo). Hope you'll get BFP soon!

I wish you were right, but AF finally showed up and it was a bit heavier than usual. It's starting to look like my normal cycle though minus my ovaries still hurting. I'm going to watch that. I've never had ovary pain during my cycle before so maybe it's something new???

Well it's a new month for me so trying agin. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"