Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mummystheword, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mummystheword

mummystheword Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, just thought I would introduce myself! I am 27 weeks today, and can't believe how the time has flown! I am 27 and work as a nurse full time, this is my first baby and i'm due on 4th September. As well as counting down to 40 weeks, I am now counting down to finishing work (8 Weeks left!) and it can't come soon enough! I am hoping to have 9 months off, although the first 2 weeks that i'm off will be annual leave entitlement. (Sorry for rambling :wacko:)

Well I hope you ladies are all well and can't wait to join in with the threads, although some of them seem very scary compared with 2nd tri :wacko:
    :hugs:

2. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

3. peachypie

peachypie Mum to Sophie

Hiya, I am joining the 3rd tri today too and I am expecting my first on the 4th of September as well! I can't believe how quickly the 2nd tri has passed. I am really excited now that it's all coming to an end, but so scared as well. Eek!

4. daddy2b

daddy2b Well-Known Member

And the odd guy :happydance:

5. mummystheword

Oops, sorry about that :blush: Now I hope you mean odd as in 'in the minority' and not just odd, lol :haha:

6. babytimeee

babytimeee Well-Known Member

Just joined 3rd tri yesterday. Such a small thing but it really seems huge to me lol.
    Hope time flies for you so you get to your leave :) I wish I had a set date =/.. I am just going to stop working when I feel like it's too much, as I'm part time and part timers don't get shit in NH :(

7. mummystheword

Thats really rubbish hun! I work in a hospice so it is slightly different to NHS, but essentially the same. I know what you mean about it seeming like a big thing, it seems like a massive thing to me!!! :happydance: for us!!