• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

HELLO excited to be Ttc baby no 2

Mcvo us

Reaction score
Hello everyone excited to join you all in Ttc for me it's baby no 2 I have a 16 month old girl :)

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone and hope we all get a BFP and lovely pregnancies very soon
👍

Baby dust coming your way! We start TTC #2 this month, our DS is 5 now so It's definitely time

We've started ttc tonight :) Very excited but also scared about the prospect of two children. Last time we caught first cycle but we probably won't be as lucky this time round!

We've just started TTC #2 and like Willow, we are very excited but daunted at the prospect of having 2 children! We also conceived first go last time which puts so much pressure on for this time round and I am convinced we won't be that lucky. Our little boy will be 3 in November.

Good luck to everyone - hopefully we will all be smiling soon :-D xx

I'm trying for number two as well. My daughter is 3 in November. I'm not sure how on earth I'll cope with 2, but I'll do my best!

I also conceived first go last time so I'm convinced it'll take ages this time for some reason, especially as I keep reading that fertility takes a nosedive when you hit 35 and I'm 35 next month :-/

We are also TTCing for the second. This is our 3rd cycle, but last cycle I did not even ovulated.

With our first we got lucky in the second month but with the second one it will take longer. He is now 5 years old and 5 years matters if it's about getting pregnant.

Good luck ladies, lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

We are TTC #2 on our 3rd cycle now, my daughter is 4 & just started school, took 5 cycles to concieve her

Hey, we're also ttc #2. Got lovely 10 month old baby girl who was conceived first cycle. Currently 1 week late for af on first cycle - but still getting bfn which is frustrating. Baby dust to everyone xxxx

Lovely to hear from you all soo exciting I got pregnant the night of my wedding last time the same night me and dh decided to try haha but I think this time it will take a long time got to get back into a proper cycle again so I know where I am !! :) I have noo idea how I will manage with two seeing how crazy my lg is haha but we will !

Hi there, we are also ttc for number 2. Our daughter is almost one, and we conceived on the first cycle. This time around, we have been trying for five months so far. I know five months is not really that long, but it is a lot longer than the first time already! Good luck to us all! :dust:

It's good to see so many of you new in your journey like me. My son will be four in january and has been asking for a sister. We went off BCP in july and still waiting for my cycles to start up. Keep us posted on how things are going!

Hi everyone! Also ttc#2 for what feels like ages.. this is cycle 13 for me.. with DD i got pregnant first cycle and thought it would happen the same way this time around lool..DD will be 4 in February and she keeps asking for a sister so she can play "tea party" with her..

glitter - these kids sure have put the pressure on huh? hope we both have our little girls soon! my first took nine cycles, so I feel like I may have a ways to go. GL!

My daughter has asked for a baby sister too! Hope we can give her one soon!

Hello ladies,

DH and I decided to ttc #2 this month after our son turned 2. I stopped birth control this month so I don't know how long it will take before I can conceive. Baby dust to all of us!:dust:

We've started ttc tonight :) Very excited but also scared about the prospect of two children. Last time we caught first cycle but we probably won't be as lucky this time round!

You never know! We got pregnant first cycle with both our boys. I'm hoping to start TTC #3 next month but worried because I'm a couple years older it will be difficult :( I hope it happens quickly for you :)

You never know! We got pregnant first cycle with both our boys. I'm hoping to start TTC #3 next month but worried because I'm a couple years older it will be difficult :( I hope it happens quickly for you :)

And for you! It sounds like you've got a good chance considering you caught on the first cycle both times. :)

Hello ladies,

DH and I decided to ttc #2 this month after our son turned 2. I stopped birth control this month so I don't know how long it will take before I can conceive. Baby dust to all of us!:dust:

Snap! We said we would wait until LO turned two and he did so on the 6th September :)

Hello ladies,

Snap! We said we would wait until LO turned two and he did so on the 6th September :)

that's funny our son turned 2 Sept 3rd!

I am also ttc#2. I conceived cycle 3 with my 20mth old little boy so relatively quickly.
First cycle not successful as I am currently on holiday with AF far earlier than expected!! 😬😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"