HELLO excited to be Ttc baby no 2

Hi ladies,

Well...I just noticed the start of EWCM today (CD8). I had this at the exact same time last month. This is our 1st cycle TTC baby #2, so I haven't really been paying close attention to things until recently, but it seems a little early to have EWCM (with a very regular 28/29 day cycle).

With that said, I looked back at my 2012 calendar (when DD was conceived). I realized that I actually got my +OPK (Clearblue digital) on CD 10 (We BD'd that night and the following night), so I probably ovulated on CD 11 or 12 at the latest when DD was conceived.

I really think this may have contributed to why I didn't get pregnant the first 4 cycles when we were trying for baby #1. I think we were just missing O and BD'ing a couple days too late. :dohh:

The month that DD was conceived was the 1st cycle that we used an OPK. For the previous 4 cycles we just aimed for mid-month and usually BD'd around CD 13/14/15.

So, I was originally going to wait a few more days to start using OPKs, but now I'm going to start tomorrow on CD 9, since it's possible that I may actually ovulate by mid-week instead of at the end of this week.

Has anyone else had a +OPK as early as CD 10? Or ovulated around CD 11 or 12? Any of you ladies starting w/ EWCM as early as CD 8? I'm not sure what to make of everything, but I think we'll start BD'ing sooner just to be safe. :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend and wishing you all a great week ahead! :dust:

Yes :) I thinking when we started ttc I thought I ov always on cd 14 so aimed for that ! Opk were a revelation ! I ov on all different days each cycle earliest cd 11 , latest cd 15 ... Not really the same day every month so I was definetly missing it !! This month ov cd 11 ... The month before cd 13 ... GD lucky this cycle :)

Thanks so much, Left wonderin! That's really good to know :) Good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->