Hello fellow TTCAL!

KimmyB

Reaction score
Hello :flower:

This is probably a pointless thread but when I saw this section had opened I couldn't not post!:haha:

How are we all?

This is a strange time isn't it, feels like the innocence of TTC has gone...However, I'm still mega excited to be trying again and am hopeful for the future, anyone else feel the same or am I just being naive?! :blush:

I'm currently 7dpo (thereabouts) on 2nd cycle of trying again since our loss. How's everyone else? Babydust to all you lovely ladies :hugs:
x

I know what you mean! I had my ERPC Dec 14th and still no af yet we have been TTC once the bleeding stopped, but so far have had BFN's. So just waiting now for either a BFP or AF.

Totally - innocence lost but cautiously hopeful and excited about the future, that pretty much sums up TTCAL for me! x

I know what you mean. I feel the same. Hopefully 2010 is a great year for all of us!!

I'm trying to be cautiously hopeful. Its hard sitting at 23dpo with BFN's! But I finally know it's possible for me to conceive... So, I'm definitely up more than down! :)

:hugs: to all you girls, I hope you all get your BFPs really soon. In the mean time I'm trying to keep up the PMA (although it is VERY difficult sometimes). I wish you all the luck in the world with TTC, you all deserve it x

I'm so glad this forum is here - came just in time as doctor gave us the green light on Monday!! - I'm going to get there pcos or no!! Fingers crossed for sleepless nights for 2011!!

I have PCOS as well, and am hoping that it won't hold us back!!

Let's beat the odds Daisygirl! hx

I had D&C today. Now that it is behind me and doctor said things went well I am optimistic. Hope I'll be joining you all in TTC very soon. :hugs:

Trying to muster up some PMA. I added my FF chart to my siggy, so that's a start.

I wasn't going to temp or do OPKs but DH wants me to lol. How weird is that? He's as obsessed with my cycles as i am.

Baby dust for all xxx

Trying to muster up some PMA. I added my FF chart to my siggy, so that's a start.

I wasn't going to temp or do OPKs but DH wants me to lol. How weird is that? He's as obsessed with my cycles as i am.

Baby dust for all xxx

My husband chart stalks me! :rofl: I think they like the mechanical, data gathering part of it all!

It keeps him quiet lol and means he's up for plenty of bedroom action at the right time!

I'm excited and hopeful...although there are days where I think maybe we "just got lucky" the first time and it will be harder to conceive this time around. Either way, I'm happy we have this forum!

Hi all just realised this section was open, i had my mmc in nov , and a erpc ,had prac constant spotting until my first proper af on sunday im currently on CD7, and f'xd up to now spotting has gone yay x :dust: to all im full of PMA x x

Hi all, Had a mmc and erpc on Christmas eve. Have not had my first af yet but trying to see if we can catch the egg this month! Glad this forum is open, would not be the same going back to the ttc forum after going through a mc. I have read that we are more fertile after a mc so i am kind of hopeful that it will happen quickly! fx we will all get the BFP we deserve soon!!

Fingers crossed for all of us! The PMA has well and truely gone this morning :( hoping it's just my hormones and I'll feel better soon. Hope everyone else is well x

FXXX for you Kimmy so glad you are trying again. Keep up the PMA I know it is hard but you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->