Hello first tri ! (Calling August ladies)

BabySeal

Mom of a Baby Boy!
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in ages but here I am reintroducing myself! So, hello ::hi::

I am pregnant with number 2 and looking for any August ladies who want to team up!

There is a group for August due dates in the pregnancy group board :thumbup:

:wave: August 2nd here! My first pregnancy though :)

Late July/Early August Summer Bundles is a good thread :winkwink:

Hey there everyone! Hmm I checked in the groups page I must have just seen the word July and glossed over! I'm due somewhere around the 21st.

Definitely good to be back I'll be spending way too much time in the pregnancy forums lol.

August 28th for me, but it's a first so I suspect it'll be a September baby lol.

Hi all
Just new on here too, think im due August 23rd with baby no2 :)

Hi ladies!

I'm due August 22nd with my first.

If you're looking for the thread mentioned above, here's a link...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2358705-august-2016-watermelons.html

Hi all! I'm due August 17th with baby #2! I had a miscarriage the beginning of November at 6 weeks, and got pregnant 2 weeks after it! Hoping all goes well this time around! My first doctors appointment is January 5th!

August baby here too if my dates are correct from my last period. This pregnancy was very much a shock and surprise after only giving birth last November. Absolutly terrified to be having number 2 so soon. Anyone else??
Got an early scan on Monday so hopefully I'll have an EDD. :)

Ashley, I'm in the same situation! I miscarried at 7 ish weeks in early/mud November. Now I'm pregnant again and due August 19th or so.

Ashley, I'm in the same situation! I miscarried at 7 ish weeks in early/mud November. Now I'm pregnant again and due August 19th or so.

It's so scary this time around. I'm so afraid of miscarrying again, even though this time around seems to be going fine. I knew I was going to miscarry the last one as I started bleeding and cramping the day I got my BFP, and didn't stop until a week after I passed everything (28 days total). So far, no cramping and no bleeding at all! My doctor said the chance of another miscarriage after a miscarriage go down a significant amount. Sure hope he's right!

Hi! I'm due August 2nd. Had a misscarriage in April and D&C in June. Hopefully this little one will make it through!

August 26th with our 1st! Will the worrying about MC ease soon?! Xx

August 25th for me though I'll probably go earlier since it is my third and so far I've never made it to my due date :shrug:

August 27th here! First baby. Cautiously optimistic after two losses and 17 months ttc. Sending sticky vibes! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->