Hello from Ohio!

Tippy

Wife & Mother
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm Jennifer. Married to the love of my life for 9.5 years now and have 3 children, ages 15, 14 & 12 years old. DH and I don't have any children together. I was also a Gestational Surrogate (their egg and sperm) for friends of mine and delivered Sarah on 12/29/04 and then Ryan on 1/20/06. We are like family and see eachother several times thoughout the year. They also live in Ohio, just several hours away!

I had my tubes tied in 1995 after my youngest was born in '95. After learning all the different types of options available, DH and I decided to have a little one for ourselves. DH doesn't have any children. We were recipients of donor embryos. Our first transfer resulted in our angel baby, Bethany! She passed away on Mother's Day at 12w4d. I had a D&C 2 days later. We had another embryo transfer in July. I had several positive HPT's, but negative labs. Then our 3rd and final embryo transfer in September, had several positive HPT's, but negative labs. The doctor said that he believes the embryos were a problem.

I learned that my new insurance covered tubal reversals. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!! So, on 11/30, I had my reversal. AF is due to arrive on 12/24 and we'll TTC in January!

I look forward to getting to know everyone, learn the board and follow everyone's journey!

WELCOME! AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TTC JOURNEY AS WELL!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK END AND HAPPY hOLIDAYS!

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck

:D

good luck!!! That is so cool that you were a surrogate :) Hope to see ya on the boards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->