Hello from Scotland

Welcome :flower:
I hope you get some answers from the doctor :)

I have a similar problem with my stomach, I actually look about seven months pregnant and someone even asked me if I was expecting the other week..(was well embarassed) had to explain that it was just bloat :(
Iv got to go to the doctors about mine, god knows what they will say though.

x

Hi, good luck with that! how can you tell the difference between bloat and baby? was it explained to you?x

I haven't had anything explained to me yet no.. Iv had three kids and my bloatedness does look similar to a pregnancy belly but Iv done pregnancy tests and I'm having periods so it can't be that. I'm always prodding and poking it aswell to make sure there's nowt in there haha.. Its not always really bad, just at certain times of the day. It's really getting me down though as I can't hide it and have to avoid wearing certain clothes in fear of being asked 'when's it due' :S ( Iwouldn't actually mind if I was actually expecting) I don't know if there is any underlying cause for my bloatedness or what but I hate it..
x

Hello and Welcome :D Also from scotland here!
Wow you really are in 'limbo' here!
Have you not had a period since April?
When my mum was pregnant with me she didnt get a positive test ( home and doctors ) til she was 14 weeks :flower:
Look forward to your updates after the scan - hope you get the answers you want :)

aww that is so crappy :( I hope mine isn't just bloat, I never get bloated, so we shall see. But I have had every symptom under the sun including lactating etc so I don't think bloat would explain all my symptoms - but one thing I have learned is bodies are VERY confusing! I thought it would be obvious if I was pregnant and have been wondering for months! x

Yeah they are really confusing aren't they bodies..

Well Good Luck to you and Fingers crossed :)
I hope to see a positive update soon :)
x

Well it is a very complicated situation involving antibiotics, double backing the pill because I was on honeymoon, stopping and starting pill because I had a feeling I was pregnant...I bled at beginning of June when I was on the pill but it was before my withdrawal bleed was due (I take the last pill on friday and bleed on monday without fail) - bled on the Friday morning and it was a very strange light period which I thought was implantation bleeding...so then I didn't take the pill again for a few weeks then I went back on it for some godforsaken reason, now I am in a mess! Currently bleeding now as of 4pm too :( but have a big tum! Logic would say I am not pregnant but people in my family have bled all the way through before and there is also a history of multiples in my family which I understand from talking to a nurse on another forum can mean that your hcg levels are through the roof and urine tests cant handle it! I just wish they would give me a blood test! We shall see, off to GP tomorrow to demand answers! If they don't help then I have a scan (as you know!) what a mess lol!!! x

Update - after confusing a junior dr who wanted to send me to an early assessment department, did a negative urine sample - he got in a supervisor who basically questioned me about wanting babies really patronisingly and then concluded that I am just constipated - I damn well know I am not!!!!!! I asked him how exactly I have the other symptoms and they put it all down to other medication. He was also implying because I got upset that my hormones are all over the place!!! I told him that actually when I get upset I cant stop crying and that I will be fine once I get home. I now don't know whether to go for the scan or not!? I feel like such a f*****g idiot :( So upset and angry right now :(

Aw :hugs: sorry you didn't seem to get anywhere today.
I don't know what to suggest in regards to the scan but if you think it's going to put your mind at rest then prehaps it's still a good idea?
xx

yeah, got over my mood earlier, still going to the scan. Decided to enjoy my new breasts in the mean time lol! Not liking the fact that my belly button has red lines coming out of it and the fact that I have put a ton of fat on round my hips and buttocks though! I swear my stretch marks are red on my hips too... ah well! just convincing myself that I am bloated at the moment - a bit difficult...I feel fluttering across my tummy too, kind of like light tickling or pins and needles! Have to ignore it I guess :)
x

welcome.gl for friday.you may find it might be something else medically wrong :wacko: causing all of this.
i was convinced i had hook effect and i was pregnant i booked a scan yr ago and it found nothing.hope u get better news then i did x

I have already convinced myself I have a brain tumor or a huge cyst :( I don't get it, the other month I was so skinny that I could touch my hip bone to my rib cage, today I realised I cant even feel my ribs and have a good handful of fat on my hips and ribs :'( I wouldn't mind so much if it was because of a baby (or eating lots of yummy food)- I have a horrible feeling they will find nothing. What did you do when it showed nothing?! I haven't even put weight on!!!! Where the hell has the fat come from?! can it be extreme water weight?!? I am totally freaking out. I have the scan on Thursday morning now, not long to go. I will be devestated if they find nothing i think I may actually contemplate death :( my back hurts so much and I can sleep :( my belly button looks like it is going to get red lines out of it where it is being stretched :( xxxx

I have already convinced myself I have a brain tumor or a huge cyst :( I don't get it, the other month I was so skinny that I could touch my hip bone to my rib cage, today I realised I cant even feel my ribs and have a good handful of fat on my hips and ribs :'( I wouldn't mind so much if it was because of a baby (or eating lots of yummy food)- I have a horrible feeling they will find nothing. What did you do when it showed nothing?! I haven't even put weight on!!!! Where the hell has the fat come from?! can it be extreme water weight?!? I am totally freaking out. I have the scan on Thursday morning now, not long to go. I will be devestated if they find nothing i think I may actually contemplate death :( my back hurts so much and I can sleep :( my belly button looks like it is going to get red lines out of it where it is being stretched :( xxxx

eventually it all went away and the bloating was no more.it was very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->