Hello from Scotland

hmmm weird :( did it take long for it all to go away?! I don't want to get any bigger if I am not pregnant :( If I am I really don't mind and I would be totally proud of my bump! xxxx

i want back to see another dr when it went down and he seemed to think it was prob something to do with my digestive system,have had no probs since :)

Oh well! I guess there is hope then! Were you having pregnancy symptoms before your tummy got bigger?xxxx

Oh hiya, guess what, I'm originally from Dundee. Hope you find out whats happening with you :)

Is your scan today or tomorrow? Been stalking you!

Hi! So...I went for the scan! The dr and assistant were very nice...so...turns out i am FULL to the brim with gas! However, my uterus is enlarged to about the size of a pear and there is fluid in it! The dr thinks I am about 4-5 weeks, there was no fetal pole or heartbeat (yet) but I am going back on Sat 23rd to see if there is any change.He said that pregnancy was the only thing that would have done this to my uterus so either i was, or I am pregnant. We are going to see if there is any growth or shrinkage at the next scan. He was SO nice, he sat and listened to my story for 30mins (clear he hates the NHS) he was so understanding and said I was an unusual case. He said that it may not be a viable pregnancy but I think I am prepared for that. I feel like such a weight has been lifted, and guess what...it only cost me £25 for an hour consult and my next scan is free! If I am pregnant I will be going back there frequently :)

Hope you hear more news soon.
I'm not far from you just over the water in Fife.
Where was it you went for your scan?

Brilliant! Glad you're getting answers finally! Fingers crossed for your next scan and you see a little bubba! :)

https://www.babyscanstudioperth.com I would 110% recommend them!!! they really set me at ease and they allow 1hour for each appointment so you have plenty of time to ask questions etc! Brilliant service - not rushed at all and he explained everything on the scan! Including my "gas", my uterus, my kidneys (which he said look great lol), my cervix, vagina blah blah! My husband has now officially seen EVERYTHING lol! xxxxx

ps I am SO glad I found them online and SO SO SO glad I trusted my instinct and went, even if the pregnancy is not viable at least I know it WAS there and I am not totally around the bend! I now have to convince the psychiatrist to let me reduce and get off my medication :) xxxxx

pps Bther - OMG I might actually be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there is a baby next time!!!!!!

They look really good..will be having a word with hubby when I get home and hopefully book it..thankyou

I can't believe they would put you on psych meds without doing an HCG blood test. It is quite rare for a woman to be pregnant and now have HCG in her urine...but I have heard of it happening. Did they see a gestational sac? I had two early scans, one @ 5w6d and one @ 6w6d. At the first one they saw a yolk sac, gestational sac and fetal pole but no heartbeat. @ the next scan there was a much larger fetus with heartbeat. But mind you, I had been off BCP for ~ 6 months and was tracking ovulation and had tons of positive pregnancy tests.

They are seriously amazing, you wont regret it. However the Dr is going away on holiday in 2 weeks - thats why he put me in for next Saturday rather than Thurs after :) Hope you get an appointment :) xxxx

DrGomps - no, I have been on psych meds for about 3 years now :) thats why I am peed off they didn't take me seriously as there is no way in HELL I am going to be on these pills whilst pregnant :) x

Also, I want to point out that my stomach did not get big until much later...most woman don't start to show until the second trimester. But gas/bloating is common.

ps - they saw nothing other than enlarged uterus but said this is can be normal as I may only be 4 weeks. Just hoping there will be some change next time, I still think it might be a bit early though. Still not holding out much hope that this is viable either but I was suprised today that I didn't have a huge growth so we shall see x

defo not baby showing anyhow, the ultrasound definitely showed I was totally full in my bowel of gas! Trying to get rid of it lol any ideas?!x

Going a bit crazy now, I think the relief from not being crazy or dying on Thursday has turned to paranoia that I have miscarried :( I don't know quite how I will get through next week until next scan on Saturday :( Any ideas? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->