Hello girls. Am back! What a ride!!!!!!

Buffy71

Mummy to Harriet!
Reaction score
Well *after 5 days of being sent home for being under dilated, my waters finally went on Sunday night. Sent home but with appt for Monday at 3 for induction. Relief swept through me as 4 nights and no sleep not really my idea of fun.*

Opted for mobile epi to combat increased pain from induction drug. Baby didn't like it and heart stopped! *Crash team all stormed in (very efficient) heart beat resumed after about a min (phew! ).*

Options discussed. I was all for getting her out straight awAy go avoid anything further but they thought shed probxbly be ok.*

Epi topped up, cintocin administered and we settled for a snooze till it all started.*

Woken two hours later by two surgeons who prev were part of crash team saying she was failing agAin(argh - my body started shaking uncontrollably with shock) they suggested either head monitor for baby, not much point really - or an emergency C.*

C!! Thanks - no competition. Hubby and I both a bit teary - was convinced I was going to lose her.

Anyway happy ending. She is here. She didn't cry immediately and I calmly asked the surgeons "is she alive?". * She was/is and is a feisty noisy hungry little monster.*

Her daddy and I have neverknown feelings like it. She's so wonderful.*

Birth story will follow.*

Xxx

aww i'm so pleased everything has worked out and your healthy little girl finally made an appearence! Big congratulations xxx

congratulatiosn hunny that sounds so scarey though! xxxx

what a fussy little girl she's been already hun! haha
SO glad you and her are doing well.
send hugs to hubby too x

Gosh that sounds like quite a scary ordeal, congratulations :D

congratulations. i think she is just showing mummy and daddy that they are wrapped around her little finger already. I am so happy that all is well. ENJOY!!

how scary for you bopth, so glad it had a happy ending. looking forward to pics

aww chick so sorry u had to go through all that!! :hugs: glad you and baby are ok tho :) x congrats! xxxxx

Oh my gosh, drama queen already. So glad that she's ok, can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and hubby.

Congratulations.

wow, you nearly had me in tears!! So glad shes ok and you sound totally in love with her! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little bundle!

xx

aw sweeetie! i feel like i know you so well! i cried at your post! i am so happy things are happy and well you have even had my hubby asking how you are everyday! AND my mom! lol!!! sooo looking forward to reading your story and i send you huge big hugs! congrats for being such a strong lady!! God knows how i would of handeld that! I hope you recover fast and give your lil angel a kiss for me! and our hubby a huge congrats!!! hehe :hugs:
WOW bloody pregnancy hormones! lol!

Aw thanks girls. All love to u all. I have some reading of posts to do to catch ip with u all.

Xxxx

awww hun that sounds really scary but glad it all worked out good in the end. Congratulations...looking forward to seeing pics x x x

aw buffy massive congratulations to u and mr buffy lol! u deserve all the happy times ahead with ur daughter, had me almost in tears too corr that really was 1 long labour of love! rest up & enjoy congratz mummy u did it :D x x x

Buffy, I'm sooo glad she's finally here, congratulations :) I've been thinking of you the past couple of days.

I hope your recovering well. Lets hope she doesn't put you through any more drama until she's at least 16!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->