Hello girls - need advice

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
still no sign of the :witch: done a few tests and they was :bfn: today i have been very tired and the past hour i have been having period pains but no sign of it coming still

i have no idea what to do i will be 2 months late soon i think

my first period when i finished the jab was 5th July got 7 days if i can remember i didnt start having unprotected :sex: till 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 17th Aug and a few more times

what is going on? please please help me girls

Sometimes it just takes our bodies longer to get back to normal.

Good Luck!

Sometimes it just takes our bodies longer to get back to normal.

Good Luck!

see i dont understand it thought because the doctor told me last month when i was in hospital that when i had the period the doctors said that my body has flushed the jab out that is how i got my period back so quick

It still doesnt mean you will be regular even if its out fo your system, that can take up to a year. XX

It still doesnt mean you will be regular even if its out fo your system, that can take up to a year. XX

true

i'm just worried incase its hiding something because of the tablets i am on i dont want to hurt the baby

Did you have a normal cycle before the jab?

I was on it for years at two different times and my body has always been regular 28 day cycle and it went right back. I just have read on here about cycles being messed up or being longer than normal. Hope this helps if not I would call your dr and talk to him.

Sorry your having such a bugger with it.

Do you think you are pregant, and are you supposed to be trying if you are on medication?

Do you think you are pregant, and are you supposed to be trying if you are on medication?

i'm not trying but not proventing it, and i will get the all clear next week i got told that when i do fall tell them right away so they can change my blood thinners to the jabs

Did you have a normal cycle before the jab?

I was on it for years at two different times and my body has always been regular 28 day cycle and it went right back. I just have read on here about cycles being messed up or being longer than normal. Hope this helps if not I would call your dr and talk to him.

Sorry your having such a bugger with it.

i was every 28days, i was on the jab for 2 years but couldnt understand how i got a period so quick till the doctor told me my body was under stress and that flushed the jab out so i was no longer safe

Hmmm I think if it was me I would not be trying until the all clear however I guess its up to you. Good luck. X

I would call the Dr on that one hun Good luck. I stopped taking all my meds prior to ttc as it can hang out in your body for longer than you think.

I would call the Dr on that one hun Good luck. I stopped taking all my meds prior to ttc as it can hang out in your body for longer than you think.

i cant stop taking my meds i'm on them for life

Hmmm I think if it was me I would not be trying until the all clear however I guess its up to you. Good luck. X

i will get the all clear as there just checking my B12 levels and there fine now, ive been taking my meds on time and i am due for my next B12 in october

the other meds are to do with my clot i am on them for life now, but the doctor said that once my B12 levels are fine then i can ttc

like i said i'm not ttc but i am not stopping falling as the doctor said that if i fall then i fall they will not stop me.

I wouldn't let it stress me out to much. Just your body adjusting to not being on the jab.

:hugs:

i cant stop taking my meds i'm on them for life

I thought you said you were worried these my harm the baby?

the blood thinners can that is why the doctor said that as soon as i get a :bfp: tell them and they will change from tablets to a jab in my tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"