Hello Hello ... I am back!!

ssarahh

Reaction score
I joined this forum around three years ago when my broodiness was driving me insane, but being quite young myself and not financially secure, I knew that for me it was better to wait a few years before having a baby.

Well ... since then, I have brought a house with the love of my life and have also got married to him. My heart is complete with the exception of one thing .... a baby!!

My broodiness was put on hold with wedding planning and house buying, however, my broodiness is back.

My husband and I have booked a few trips away next year ... one of them being a trip of a lifetime along the USA coast. We will probably try for a baby at the beginning of 2016 to the middle of 2016 after our year of seeing the world a little more.

I honestly can't wait to hear all about your baby plans and getting to know you all.

Hello there, that all sounds super exciting! I am new here, but I am recently married too and we bought a house last year that we are doing up. We're going (for a second time) to Japan end of Feb and starting TTC in Feb too. The time will go quickly, I remember when I was younger and soooo broody it seemed like it would be forever til I could actually TTC but the time comes quickly :)

Welcome back :flower:

My OH and I are planning to start TTC October 2015. We're also planning on taking a trip before we start TTC, a road trip across the country to go visit a friend in South Carolina :)

Your trip sounds super exciting! When are you planning on going?

Hi, lovely that you have a great trip planned before ttc. We wanted to do the Inca trail before ttc so we did last summer and visited Brazil. Going to Sri Lanka in March before ttc then. Planning to come off pill in Jan but that does mean no control of periodd on holiday, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->