Hello hello!

N

Nerdy

Yeah... I'm a wee bit late joining the party at 11 weeks and some change along, but I figured I'd say hello to you other lovely ladies and settle in for the fun ride towards motherhood... Again.

This is my third go around. Time one ended, sadly, in a Christmastime miscarriage. Second round ended in a gorgeous, huge 10lb 3oz baby boy born (C-Section) on Valentine's Day (not planned for that date, was supposed to happen two days before but there weren't any beds!)... And now? Now I'm on my third rodeo.

Aside from some small hiccups, we're riding high and feeling super fine... Minus all those usual pregnancy annoyances. I'm soon to be 28, married, DH has 3 little girls from a previous marriage. I LOVE all things nature, especially Autumn and Winter. I write. I paint. I'm addicted to chocolate and horses. I hate SeaWorld, love the beach.

Due March 17th, but have been told no VBAC so expect to be scheduled in a week earlier. Who' due around that time? Bump buddies? Anyone?

xoxo

Yeah... I'm a wee bit late joining the party at 11 weeks and some change along, but I figured I'd say hello to you other lovely ladies and settle in for the fun ride towards motherhood... Again.

This is my third go around. Time one ended, sadly, in a Christmastime miscarriage. Second round ended in a gorgeous, huge 10lb 3oz baby boy born (C-Section) on Valentine's Day (not planned for that date, was supposed to happen two days before but there weren't any beds!)... And now? Now I'm on my third rodeo.

Aside from some small hiccups, we're riding high and feeling super fine... Minus all those usual pregnancy annoyances. I'm soon to be 28, married, DH has 3 little girls from a previous marriage. I LOVE all things nature, especially Autumn and Winter. I write. I paint. I'm addicted to chocolate and horses. I hate SeaWorld, love the beach.

Due March 17th, but have been told no VBAC so expect to be scheduled in a week earlier. Who' due around that time? Bump buddies? Anyone?

xoxo

Hi and welcome! I'm 11 weeks today.

xoxo

Many thanks! Congrats to you!!!! How has this pregnancy been treating you so far?

xoxo

Many thanks! Congrats to you!!!! How has this pregnancy been treating you so far?

So far so good. I had very mild nausea 7-9 weeks. The worst part is the fatigue. I'm 34, married, and have a son who will be 4 in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->