Hello Hello!

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hey ya'll! Im officially making my way from the TWW to First Tri :happydance:

Little background:

Almost 25 years old (yikes) Ive been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost 6 years (weve been together for almost 11). We have 2 beautiful children. L who will be 5 in April and N who just turned 2.

I have PCOS so getting pregnant has never been easy. Well maybe thats not true. I think we have an easy time GETTING pregnant, but Im lucky to ovulate 4 times a year. My current cycle is over 90 days long.

That being said, when I do ovulate, and I actually ovulate (I have routine anovulatory cycles), it seems like we are pretty lucky. Case in point, after 15 months of trying for our second, I took some meds (vitex) and actually ovulated for the first time in MONTHS. Got pregnant. This time around I knew my body was gearing up for O, BD a ton just in case I actually did, sure enough a little eggy made its way through and TaDa! i got my first "within the time limit" :bfp: today at 10dpo. :happydance:

So hi, howdy, hello! I'll be joining yall for the next 10 weeks :D

Welcome and Congratulations! I'm 25 too and expecting my first .. don't worry, we're still young ;)

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!

I am also 25 and expecting our first :D

Congratulation! I too have PCOS so totally understand the difficulty. I'm currently pregnant with my second which surprisingly just happened out of the blue. Took me 8 years to get my first cause of pcos and my cycles. Hope you have s happy healthy 9 months.

Hi I'm 26 and pregnant with #3, we've been married 5 years in May. My first is 3.5 and my second is 15 months.

Congratulations and welcome to first tri. H&h 9 months to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"