Hello.. I’m new

Rainbwbby20

Reaction score
Hello I’m new to this group and very nervous. I been through a lot with trying to get pregnant. Recently I took a test and it showed a very faint line. Now it driving me insane to know if my miracle baby or another sad ending. I’m only 28 and have had 7 pregnancy with only one child.

AE372411-05D6-49E6-AE37-EE8390CBCEE8.jpeg

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

I'm so sorry for your losses :(
Something is catching my eye on the test. Good luck :)

I think I see something very faint on that test! Good luck to you sweetheart! I'm sorry for all of the loss that you've experienced :hugs:.

Thanks hun!!! Thanks I’m
Just praying to the man above to hear me and bless me with my rainbow baby
I think I see something very faint on that test! Good luck to you sweetheart! I'm sorry for all of the loss that you've experienced :hugs:.

I'm new here.
Already have baby no 1 born 29.08.19, however I am trying for baby no 2 since September 2020. My period is due 19th January, however have insomnia, fatigue, nauseated and sore nipples. I took a clear blue early test on Friday 8th Jan with a faint positive however today 11th January I took a clear blue digital at 2pm and it came up not pregnant. To say the least I am devastated. I plan to wait to see if my period comes but my head is going stir crazy.

IMG_20210108_225658.jpg

Don’t give up home yet, digitals are much less sensitive so they can take a while to say positive. Especially if your AF isn’t due for another week. How many dpo are you? Maybe wait a few more days and test with a FRER

Don’t give up home yet, digitals are much less sensitive so they can take a while to say positive. Especially if your AF isn’t due for another week. How many dpo are you? Maybe wait a few more days and test with a FRER

Hi, I'm 8 dpo, iv ordered pink dye kits x 2 should come Friday and I also have 1 more clear blue digital I think il wait till 22nd before I retest unless period comes. Thanks for the reply

Hi, I'm 8 dpo, iv ordered pink dye kits x 2 should come Friday and I also have 1 more clear blue digital I think il wait till 22nd before I retest unless period comes. Thanks for the reply
Good luck when you test again! 8 dpo is definitely a little early to get a positive digi.

Hi Everyone I’m new.

I’m pregnant with my first Baby and have been a little stressed lately. I apologize if I commented on the wrong thread but I just need anyone I can talk to.

So here’s what’s up:

The first day of my last period was on the 18th April 2020. I assume that I ovulated on the 29th April. (I slept with guy #1 who is my boyfriend on these dates: 29, 30 April 2020 and 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 & 08 May 2020).

I then slept with guy #2 on the 10th May 2020.

According to the ultrasound it said I’m due on 30th January 2021, so according to the scan I may have conceived on the 8th or 9th May. I took a pregnancy test on the 16th May and it was Negative I then took another pregnancy test on the 23rd May and it was positive. Who could be the father? I understand that only a paternity test can be accurate but I strongly believe that my boyfriend is the father. I just need a second opinion. Your response will be highly appreciated and again I apologize if I commented on a wrong thread/Post.

Hi Everyone I’m new.

I’m pregnant with my first Baby and have been a little stressed lately. I apologize if I commented on the wrong thread but I just need anyone I can talk to.

So here’s what’s up:

The first day of my last period was on the 18th April 2020. I assume that I ovulated on the 29th April. (I slept with guy #1 who is my boyfriend on these dates: 29, 30 April 2020 and 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 & 08 May 2020).

I then slept with guy #2 on the 10th May 2020.

According to the ultrasound it said I’m due on 30th January 2021, so according to the scan I may have conceived on the 8th or 9th May. I took a pregnancy test on the 16th May and it was Negative I then took another pregnancy test on the 23rd May and it was positive. Who could be the father? I understand that only a paternity test can be accurate but I strongly believe that my boyfriend is the father. I just need a second opinion. Your response will be highly appreciated and again I apologize if I commented on a wrong thread/Post.
Probably your boyfriend..... like you said no way to tell for sure unless you do a DNA test.....

@Kiwiberry I guess I should wait and get the test done as I’m due in 2 weeks time. Thank you for your response. Talking helps I feel a lot better.

This wait is the worst. 6 days to wait to see if my period comes, to nervous to take another test incase its negative.... X

Took a test this morning, awaiting period. In 5 days, negative result.

Good luck! I'm sorry for all of the loss that you've experienced. My fingers are crossed and praying for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->