Hello - I am creeping over....

Mummy to HP

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 27 weeks today and wondered if that means I can join 3rd tri yet?

:thumbup:

Been having a cr***y day today just generally feeling HUGE, achey and a bit hormonal esp when I realize I still have a way to go.

I am ready to meet my baby but I know she isn't ready yet. Does anyone else feel this way?

I've been feeling this way for ages. My EDD is tomorrow but knowing that I can still go two weeks before meeting my Little Man is killing me.

Are you doing anything to pass the time away?

We moved countries when I was 28 weeks and finally got the keys to the house when I was 35 weeks so everything has been really busy for me as there is loads of decorating to be done. Time is still dragging though. Especially as I am forever waiting on other people. :(

Congratulations! Can I join you too? I turned 27 weeks this weeks and had a really rocky start to the pregnancy so can't believe I'm actually here. We had a mmc before falling pregnant with our rainbow but had 3 incidents of bleeding before our 12 week scan each time I was convinced we'd lost the baby again. Then when I was 10 weeks pregnant my grandad died suddenly followed by granny just 10 days later. I obviously didn't enjoy the start of this pregnancy and now just can't wait to get to the end.

Hey! Im just moving over as well. In a way I feel like theres still ages to go, im so ready to have her now I can wait to meet her, but then in another way its scary how fast its going to go. This time of year always flys by with halloween, then bonfire night, before you know it, its christmas and new year then baby will be here!!

George83, sorry you had such a bad start to this pregnancy, congrats on getting to 3rd tri x

Welcome to third tri everyone! Hope you all enjoy it :)

Welcome to third trimester ladies. :wave: Hope you all have smooth and easy third tris

I've been feeling this way for ages. My EDD is tomorrow but knowing that I can still go two weeks before meeting my Little Man is killing me.

Are you doing anything to pass the time away?

We moved countries when I was 28 weeks and finally got the keys to the house when I was 35 weeks so everything has been really busy for me as there is loads of decorating to be done. Time is still dragging though. Especially as I am forever waiting on other people. :(

I am really busy with work as I leave in just under 10 weeks and won't be going back so have lots to do. But that means there is lots of rushing and planning and so by the end of the day when bump feel big and huge anyway I am pooped!! Still at least by Christmas I will be finished and (hopefully) have three/four weeks before baby arrives :happydance:.. My DS was two weeks early and I don't know if that means I am more likely to have this one slightly before my due date to? I hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting to long!

Congratulations! Can I join you too? I turned 27 weeks this weeks and had a really rocky start to the pregnancy so can't believe I'm actually here. We had a mmc before falling pregnant with our rainbow but had 3 incidents of bleeding before our 12 week scan each time I was convinced we'd lost the baby again. Then when I was 10 weeks pregnant my grandad died suddenly followed by granny just 10 days later. I obviously didn't enjoy the start of this pregnancy and now just can't wait to get to the end.

Oh dear you have had a rough time of it :nope: I hope things are easing up for you now though with lots of joy to come with LO!

Hey! Im just moving over as well. In a way I feel like theres still ages to go, im so ready to have her now I can wait to meet her, but then in another way its scary how fast its going to go. This time of year always flys by with halloween, then bonfire night, before you know it, its christmas and new year then baby will be here!!

George83, sorry you had such a bad start to this pregnancy, congrats on getting to 3rd tri x

Hiya liz1985 I thought you would be moving over here soon to I think we are due the same day maybe?? How are feeling?

Hello to everyone else :thumbup:

Welcome! I have been fed up for ages I haven't gone past 38+3 with my others, just have a feeling this will be the one :( xxx

Aloha Mummy HP! 27 weeks is 3rd trimester so welcome! I still feel in between forums though �� I'm excited to meet them but I'm moving in a few weeks and haven't set up a nursery so I can wait- plus I love being pregnant and I know it's much easier now then when they pop out ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"