Hello! I honestly CAN'T believe I'm here for real

co_fostermom

Expecting Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

So, I've had a lot of negative tests but I've had enough faint positives now to be convinced that I'm actually pregnant.

I'm still in disbelief though. So I've attached pictures. Not sure you can tell in the casing but the line I saw came up at about 1:30 (I had a timer going). Then I took it out of the casing just after three minutes and it instantly got darker. Never ever seen evap lines do that before...and I've been trying for six years.

That being said, I would LOVE your opinions. What does it feel like for you? I've had this weird semi-cramping/ fullness/ bloating sensation in my lower abdomen for about a week now. It feels like someone put stones or water balloons in there. Anyone else experience that sensation?

Or maybe you're feeling something different?

What are your food aversions? I can't stand rosemary at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
It's frustrating that you can't see the line in the casing on the computer. The picture quality gets messed up in transferring from my phone to my pc. That being said, it's there.

I've had about 3 or 4 of these faint positives. They can't all be evaps right? Sorry, I'm still in disbelief.

The feeling of pressure/fullness and slight cramping is what I feel too. Especially when I get up in the morning or otherwise engage my abs.

Welcome, and I know the feeling about not believing I'm actually here.

Crampibg like AF was coming and thinking I had bruised my breast were my symptoms!

Oh - and as far as what does it feel like - unreal. Scared I'm going to lose it but I try not to think about that and just be as positive as I can.

My girls are super sore and have gone up in size already at 5+6 weeks. Other than that, just more tired than normal and super, super bitchy. :(

So I've tried to post a response twice now and for whatever reason it's refusing to post!

Anyway, Krasavitsa I'm right there with you in this being unreal. I'm also with you on the "bitchy" bit. I'm sorry that's happened to you. I've been irrationally irritable a few times in the last few days. Can't imagine why...I've got absolutely NOTHING on my mind....(can you see the sarcasm just dripping off my words?!).

Hello and welcome to the first tri! :hi:

I can relate to that pressure feeling. It is like a balloon is being blown up inside of you, isn't it? I'm almost 9 weeks along and it still doesn't feel real for me... and this is my fifth baby lol!

Lilmiss this is my first so I'm super nervous and curious!!!!

Welcome to the first Trimester!
My only symptoms to start with were cramps (I was CERTAIN AF was about to arrive) and sore boobs. And exhaustion. I felt (and still do) like I just want to sleep all day and night (but I have insomnia too so I can't even sleep when I do get the chance to get into bed ha!)
We were trying for 32 months and I'm still in disbelief at 9 weeks ;)

mamawanabe is the insomnia a pregnancy thing for you or a normal thing for you? This week there's only one day that my alarm woke me up. The rest of the week I woke up before my husband's alarm which is two hours before mine!!! Last night I also woke up around 12:45 and couldn't go back to sleep for another two hours...didn't even want to. That's very odd for me.

Hi all,

So, I've had a lot of negative tests but I've had enough faint positives now to be convinced that I'm actually pregnant.

I'm still in disbelief though. So I've attached pictures. Not sure you can tell in the casing but the line I saw came up at about 1:30 (I had a timer going). Then I took it out of the casing just after three minutes and it instantly got darker. Never ever seen evap lines do that before...and I've been trying for six years.

That being said, I would LOVE your opinions. What does it feel like for you? I've had this weird semi-cramping/ fullness/ bloating sensation in my lower abdomen for about a week now. It feels like someone put stones or water balloons in there. Anyone else experience that sensation?

Have you taken any FRER tests? Only asking because I always had bad blue evaps on the blue dye tests and the FRER were much clearer whether positive or negative.

Xx

mamawanabe is the insomnia a pregnancy thing for you or a normal thing for you? This week there's only one day that my alarm woke me up. The rest of the week I woke up before my husband's alarm which is two hours before mine!!! Last night I also woke up around 12:45 and couldn't go back to sleep for another two hours...didn't even want to. That's very odd for me.

It’s definitey a pregnancy thing. It started two nights after I got my BFP this time, and I remember having it during first trimester with my daughter too. It’s so frustrating. I can wake up around 2 am and that’s it until I go to bed in the evening (I’m in bed by 8pm every night because I’m dead on my feet!) I can’t remember the last time I slept past 5am. That’s a lie in for me now 😂 I am so hoping it stops around 12 weeks like my first pregnancy haha

Hi all,

Have you taken any FRER tests? Only asking because I always had bad blue evaps on the blue dye tests and the FRER were much clearer whether positive or negative.

Xx

I’ve taken FRERs but I don’t trust them one bit because I got a very strong positive on one but I have no idea if it showed up in the time limit. I also got tons of evaps with FRERS leading up to the questionable test. Since that test, the FRERs have all been negative. It’s really weird.

Have you taken any more tests forstermom? I had a very obvious blue line on a clear blue and it turned out to be an evap. I would take a pink dye or a digital test just to be sure :)

I’ve taken other tests yes. I find it odd that three different brand blue dye tests would all come up with a line in the time limit.

But pink tests aren’t showing positives. I have a digi test but I’m afraid to use it because the lines have been so faint.

I know a lot of people here hate on blue dye tests, but for my SIL, her blue dye test was right and she has a healthy 14 month old.

I took a dollar store test today and it was negative...granted, FMU seems to not be my friend because all the positives I’ve had were at SMU. Don’t know why I keep doing this to myself.

I guess it’s time to schedule a dr appointment.

I’m feeling really discouraged today. :(

By 21dpo you get a somewhat definitive answer with a digital test. It should give you answers. Good luck :hugs:

I hope that you get some answers soon but. Good luck :)

I would do the digi not to dishearturn you but i had loads of ffvl on loads of blue test but negative pink dye and confinced they whsre wrong but was excited made midwives and stuff booked into 12 week scan and no baby now where expecting and didnt believe it till af was late and had strong lines on pink and blue test xx

I would definitely book a doctors appointment. I’d have thought you’d have a faint pink line at least by now. Blue dye tests are notorious for blue evap lines, therefore ‘false positives’

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->