Hello! Im new!

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
After over a year, im officially here!! Im a bit scared, im 4 weeks today. Any advice on the first tri would be awesome! This is my first, and DF works away from home so I need some friends!! Im already on prenatals, but any extra advice would be awesome! :flower::flower:

Congrats, when are you due? Maybe join us in the May Babies group under pregnancy blogs:thumbup:

I think May 31st :) I keep getting different dates, if someone could help me work it out that would be awesome, my last period was aug 20 (my bday lol) and I have 31 day cycles :)

Congrats! Ur first scan will tell you wen u r due, do you have an appt yet? It's all very exciting isn't it??!!! I'll talk to anyone me haha I am 2 times mummy an have another little one on the way. I am approx 6-9 weeks now, not sure as af random.

Good luck lovey xxx

CONGRATS! Funny about your dates though, I just found out I am expecting also, and I thought it was funny because my last period was Aug 15 (my birthday) lol our dates are 5 days apart and it was both on our birthday. Anyway, congrats again! :)

that's so cool!! Haha. No I don't have an appointment yet, I was going to wait until I am past 6 weeks cause Ive been told doctors will say you miscarried cause they cant see anything. That's crazy about your birthday! Im really excited but so nervous too :)

Congratulations Hunni :)

Welcome to the board. Baby number two for me just found out I am guessing at a edd of 27-28th may I have irregular cycles xx

Its nice to meet you all! im so nervous! I just want to hit thast 12 week mark so I know is all okay.

well im about the same as you... im due may 28th. ill be sticking around here on the site so if you need anything or have a question, we can share experiences since we're due around the same time.

that sounds awesome! ill add you as a friend so we can keep in touch :)

Congratulations! Here's to a healthy first trimester x

Ive just got my :bfp: this morning! I had a cp last month so am feeling a little nervous.

Think Im due the 27th. ( The 28th is my birthday :flower:)

Ive just hosted my twins birthday party, so am now exhausted after running around after 9 toddlers plus parents, phew!

Here's some advice: enjoy food while you can!!! Morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks at 6w5d and have been a very picky/light eater ever since.

Congrats on the bfp! We went in for our first appt at 7 weeks and saw peanut and heard his heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->