Hello Ladies :D

MarieGx

Proud Mum of One :D<3
Reaction score
I've just came over from the second trimester, now officially into the third trimester and getting more excited and nervous by the day :wacko:

Just waiting for little bubba to move right now, they haven't for about 2 hours :S. Can anyone explain to me how many times the little one is meant to move and in how many hours?

Hiya and welcome to the 3rd Trimester :) Im just over here a few days ago myself from the 2nd Tri.Im due the 9th March.Sorry cant really hellp you with your question but just wanted to welcome you :) xxx

Hiya and welcome to the 3rd Trimester :) Im just over here a few days ago myself from the 2nd Tri.Im due the 9th March.Sorry cant really hellp you with your question but just wanted to welcome you :) xxx

Hey thank you hun :) and no problem xxx

Welcome over :hugs:

Midwife suggests that they do 10 movements within 24hrs i think? Hopefully someone else will clarify that :)

Welcome over :hugs:

Midwife suggests that they do 10 movements within 24hrs i think? Hopefully someone else will clarify that :)

Hey thanks hun.

Thank you for the info :) baby has moved today just goes quiet everynow and then and i get worried :/

Welcome over :)
and as Squidge said its about 10 movements a day but tbh i dont get hardly any sometimes and others i get loads! i wouldnt worry to much :hugs:
xx

:hi:

welcome over

as squidge and beckyboo_x said :thumbup:
10 movements a day, rather be kick, roll, nudge etc :winkwink:

xx

Thank you miissdior, squidge and becyboox :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads