Hello ladies, I'm popping over from ttc and need your eyes

Nicole_93

Reaction score
My af was officially late by 2 days so I took a hpt and after three minutes, I took a look. I could see the faintest of faint lines and I couldn't get a picture so I waited for it to dry a little bit. Even then, it was so hard for my camera to pick up so I tweaked it a bit for you to see. Well, 2 days later (yesterday) I took another test just to be sure. SAME THING! Another faint line, not as faint as the first but still faint as can be and I had to let it dry about an hour before my camera would pick it up. I can see both without question, no angels, light, Ect. But, it wasn't this clear during the time frame that I almost didn't notice it. I have also been reading these new frers have been doing this a lot lately. So I just need another persons eyes, I'm still new to this and I don't want to be fooled by an evap or indent line.
This is the second test I took unedited or tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 65
First test, tweaked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 47
This one I had to tweaked because it wasn't picking up on my camera just yet. Same test as first photo but not as dry yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 53
I can see a very faint line on the second 2 tests. In my experience u dont tend to get evap lines on FRER. indent lines are more grey/clear. Hard to see from the photo but if the line is pink then j think its a bfp! Test again in a couple of days using FMU

Thank you dear, I'm defiantly retesting in about a day or two. It's just crazy that the witch is late and these two test are from two different boxes and I would get to lines the exact same! Grr! Way to mix with a woman's emotions. I also have a few symptoms. Swollen and sore nipples, frequent urination, cramps(super bad ones on the left side) but only lasting a few seconds or minutes. I'm more tired and usual, and a slightly sore back. Only time will tell though :)

Also, that's awesome you are a mommy to twins. I have twin sisters and twins are very popular on both sides of my family. My dad has 18 sets and my mom has 36 sets. We are all twin crazy! :p

Oh wow. Perhaps you will have twins yourself then! It really is wonderful having twins. They start kindy this week!
I am looking forward to my singleton due in march tho. Gonna be very different having just the one newborn!

As for symptoms, i had quite a lot.
We conceived in may (first try) but had a chemical pregnancy at like 4w4d.
We then decided to wait as my mum became very ill and i was pretty devastated from the loss.
We had sex once that month on cd 8, deliberately trying to avoid ovulation.. from about cd20 i had these awful period like pains. Wuite bad and not just in my lower back but all over which is abnormal for me.
So i ended up having a pelvic ultrasound as i was concerned it was something gone wrong from the miscarriage.. all was fine.. then got my BFP a few days later lol

I can see a very faint line on the first picture. Retest in a few days. Maybe try a clear blue digi. Good luck x

Yay! I'm not going crazy' hehe I'm defiantly retesting in the next few days. These test were done about 2 and 4 days ago so I'm wondering if I should test with fmu today or tomorrow? I have only one frer left, don't want to waste it!

Oh wow. Perhaps you will have twins yourself then! It really is wonderful having twins. They start kindy this week!
I am looking forward to my singleton due in march tho. Gonna be very different having just the one newborn!

As for symptoms, i had quite a lot.
We conceived in may (first try) but had a chemical pregnancy at like 4w4d.
We then decided to wait as my mum became very ill and i was pretty devastated from the loss.
We had sex once that month on cd 8, deliberately trying to avoid ovulation.. from about cd20 i had these awful period like pains. Wuite bad and not just in my lower back but all over which is abnormal for me.
So i ended up having a pelvic ultrasound as i was concerned it was something gone wrong from the miscarriage.. all was fine.. then got my BFP a few days later lol

I hope I get twins! I would love them or well, any bundle of joy for that matter! Congratulations on your current pregnancy too! Are you having little boy or girl? :D so sorry for your loss:hugs:, I just had a chemical in December, on Christmas morning. Atleast this little one was a sticky bean! I'm truly hoping this is my sticky bean this time if I am pregnant. I'm dying to test!! I wanna know now :p I might break down and test today just to be sure, if not I can always get more!

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can see anything but I'm not very good at Lind spotting. I hope this is your bfp :dust:

Hmmm, not sure what to make of those. I hope it's the start of a BFP for you! I'd just cut to the chase and get a digital in a few days that states: "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Good luck! Baby dust your way!

i can't see any lines on any of the tests...

i would re test in 3-4 days :flower:

I can see a line on the second test, the black and white photo! xx

Thank you ladies :) I'm not sure either, the only thing that's confusing me is the fact Ive taken two test from two different boxes that come out the same way. What are the odds? Especially with frers! My luck probably xD well, I just peed into a cup with fmu, wondering whether or not I should use my last frer:wacko::dohh:

I personally would wait until tomorrow morning to use your last FRER. I'm seeing something on the last two tests but I would hold off one more day. You may have had a late ovulation or baby may be a late implanter. Good luck! Will be following!

Well ladies, I woke up this morning and the :witch: got me! She was 9 days late and is here with a vengeance! :cry:

I'm calling into frer and getting my money back! Makes me so mad such a go to brand would have two Evaps, false pos, or whatever they are! Gets a women's hopes up so much for nothing. :growlmad: But now, I'm onto cycle number 4! I'll keep you ladies updated if I finally get my bfp! Thank you all again !

Well ladies, I woke up this morning and the :witch: got me! She was 9 days late and is here with a vengeance! :cry:

I'm calling into frer and getting my money back! Makes me so mad such a go to brand would have two Evaps, false pos, or whatever they are! Gets a women's hopes up so much for nothing. :growlmad: But now, I'm onto cycle number 4! I'll keep you ladies updated if I finally get my bfp! Thank you all again !

Sorry hun. If you were testing with the new frer, there have been women to get false positives with those (amazon reviews has several women complaining) Good luck next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->