Hello Ladies! New Here :)

harley.quinn

Reaction score
My Husband and I had planned to start TTC officially in 2016.

I am 34 years old - he is 39
we have been together 6 years and have never done anything to prevent pregnancy- it just hasn't seemed to happen

I do not have a regular cycle- previously there has been times where AF did not show up for months at a time- however recently it has been at least showing up monthly- i haven't been tracking yet so i don't really know what my cycles have been averaging.

November 27, 2015 i left on vacation without my husband to visit my family
November 28, 2015 AF showed up and lasted until about December 4th, 2015

December 5th, 2015- i arrived back home...since arriving home my husband and I have been having sex at least every other day- but there have been a lot of times it has been daily or multiple times a day

I noticed about a week ago my boobs started to feel sore
December 24th, 2015 i noticed dark brown spotting- i assumed it was AF showing up... December 25th, 2015 still very light dark spotting- i was using panty liners and there were maybe a couple of drops all day - it was mostly noticeable on the toilet paper

the dark spotting stopped after the 25th. my boobs continue to be sore.
I tested last night - and thought i saw a faint line. I tested again this morning, and it was a very definite negative

I know its hard bc we don't know when or IF i O'd - but IF that was implantation bleeding, would i get a positive test by next weekend(i was thinking maybe retesting next Sunday) i have one last FRER test and I don't want to "waste" it - if i should wait longer to know for sure that the test is valid...positive or negative. at this point i'm thinking the negative is accurate but i want to be sure.

also, if it is negative- since I am mid 30's and have been active with my husband for 6 years without protection- if I go to a dr in January is that going to be enough to get some tests going? or will they want me to temp etc before they do blood work?

thanks for reading!

I'm new too, hello! I don't know when you should retest but try to wait at least a few days if not a week. As for doctors, you shouldn't need any charting before they'll do tests, though it is helpful to give them what you do know like dates your last few periods. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->