Hello ladies!

andabby

Reaction score
Hello to all!
I just joined here a few days ago. I was on google looking for morning sickness (I'm dying from it right now!) information and this site came up. I have been having to search the internet for things seeing as my mother didn't know about my pregnancy until today. So I couldn't ask her for her advice. Haha. I finally came out and told her. This being my first baby I wasn't sure how she was going to take it... She took it very well. :)

My name is Amanda and I am a 23 years old. My baby is due on September 13th, 2011. I AM SO EXCITED! We are hoping for a girl but honestly I don't care as long as she/he is healthy. Funny thing is it really hasn't hit me that I'm pregnant. I mean I KNOW I am but it's just hard to actually believe it. I'm guessing it will sink in when I have a huge stomach and I have to waddle everywhere. Although this morning sickness aka ALL DAY SICKNESS is not letting me forget! Haha.

It's nice to meet all of you. And thanks in advance for all your help and advice. Have a lovely day!

Hi there ladies,
i am new on here and one of my friends told me about this site as she found it very helpful when she was pregnant!!
i am 35 and ttc my first. on clomid with 2 cycles left then its ivf for me!!!
anyone out there going through similar??
xx

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/Welcome-Non-Animated-Graphics-thumbgif.jpg

:hi:Welcome to BnB! The pregnancy stayed so abstract for me all the way until the end. But once you hold him or her, then it all falls into place... eventually. I'm just now really realizing I'm a mom and my LO is 5 months old!

We had a slight preference for a girl too but after about 30 minutes of knowing I had a boy on the way, I became ecstatic. I've never looked back!

Vespersonicca your son is absolutely adorable! SO CUTE!

Thanks so much everyone!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"