Hello! looks like I'm back here after 27 months :)

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Hello little intro! I had my DD in June 2013! Ofcourse unlike this baby she wasn't a surprise! I had been TTC back then after my mc!

I am here today cause just took a test (2 actually) and it was a surprise POSITIVE!! I am shocked as we were using condoms!! You can imagine my surprise! I am thankful to God but it's been a messy month! I had my wisdom teeth taken out less than a month ago and had taken lots of medications! I am just so stressed about this whole thing and do not feel ready! Gosh so many mixed emotions! The weird thing also is I have only ONE SYMPTOM which is soreness! Breasts and abdomen ! Nothing else and not as much as my last pregnancy.. I do not feel pregnant at all except being 7 days late! :shrug: that's the only reason I took the test! Booking first appointment tomorrow! Any insights would be helpful!

Cheers!

Congratulations.
Im in a similar situation, had my 3rd son in May 2014, we were done having kids. Using protection, and here i am 15 weeks pregnant lol
Happy and healthy 9 months.

I had my dd in July 2013 and just found out a little over a week ago we are expecting our second! Crazy that we have lo's so close in age as well as due dates that will be very similar as well!

Congrats to you!

I remember your name from when I was pregnant with DS1 (believe it or not, but I actually had another baby in between that one and this one). Congrats! :flower:

Congrats! Your children will have a similar age gap to mine, DS born Jan 2013. Welcome back x

I had my dd in July 2013 and just found out a little over a week ago we are expecting our second! Crazy that we have lo's so close in age as well as due dates that will be very similar as well!

Congrats to you!

Congrats to u too!! It's lovely seeing people who have the same age gap :happydance: I'm a lot more excited now hehe

I remember your name from when I was pregnant with DS1 (believe it or not, but I actually had another baby in between that one and this one). Congrats! :flower:

Wow that's amazing of u to have kids with small age gaps! Very inspiring! I'm already stressed out thay I'm pregnant and it's not going to be easy with all the home chores! With my first all I did was relax and watch series to be honest lol!

Congrats! Your children will have a similar age gap to mine, DS born Jan 2013. Welcome back x

As I said above, I get more excited when I see people with the same gap as my children! This pregnancy definitely isn't as chill as the first! I don't even feel like I'm pregnant except that I get tired faster playing with DD :sleep:
Thank u so much! Excited to be back

Girls, I woke up with some bleeding.. Went to er, hcg hormone is low for my stage and they wanted me to wait few days and check it it doubles.. Doesn't look good coz now I'm bleeding and cramping.. :(

Girls, I woke up with some bleeding.. Went to er, hcg hormone is low for my stage and they wanted me to wait few days and check it it doubles.. Doesn't look good coz now I'm bleeding and cramping.. :(

Oh no :hugs: will be thinking about you! Very much hope bub is able to hang on and the bleeding stops for you! Prayers coming your way!!

Oh no :hugs: will be thinking about you! Very much hope bub is able to hang on and the bleeding stops for you! Prayers coming your way!!

Thank u! Still bleeding but no cramps.. They want me to wait it out.. I think I've lost all hope! :( I just hope there won't be so much pain like three years ago

The fact that you're not cramping is a VERY good sign. I hope the bleeding stops and bean hangs in there. :hugs:

I can't believe all this happened in less than a week! Finding out I'm pregnant and then losing it today :(
Yes, I had my miscarriage today and I was so depressed! I did not think I would see it! It was so clear and visible <\3 lots of sadness confusion and crying today!! Because I didn't even put through my head that I was pregnant and now it's gone so fast! But I am thankful for my health and thay things didn't hurt and went a lot smoother than last time! I was so stressed out about the whole process and going through all that pain again

I went to er and got everything checked .. Then was sent home with some medications including antibiotics! I do not know if I am going to TTC soon! For me and oh it wasn't the plan for this year but the surprise positive got us yearning again to TTC for child number 2! We will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->