Hello mommies to be…. introducing myself

P

PaulysBabe13

Hello to all, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm "Paulysbabe13" here on babyandbump, proud mother to 3 girls. TTC after Mirena :happydance:

welcome to BnB! I am also TTC#2 after Mirena. Have you had any issues? I have been off of Mirena for 2 years now and still haven't conceived. Mine migrated up into my uterus and I had to have surgery to get it removed :(

welcome to BnB! I am also TTC#2 after Mirena. Have you had any issues? I have been off of Mirena for 2 years now and still haven't conceived. Mine migrated up into my uterus and I had to have surgery to get it removed :(
Hi! Oh sorry to hear that of your Mirena issues. I had tons of side effects while using Mirena….. pelvic pain, severe acne, major weight gain, mood swings…. etc. At least it is out of our bodies for good now. Other than my Mirena I have not had any health concerns (thank God). Praying for you to bring in the new year conceiving a healthy and strong baby.

xoxo

Hi there :-D were TTC our first baby,, not been trying long! Its all so new to me, lol good luck !!! Xx

Hi! Oh sorry to hear that of your Mirena issues. I had tons of side effects while using Mirena….. pelvic pain, severe acne, major weight gain, mood swings…. etc. At least it is out of our bodies for good now. Other than my Mirena I have not had any health concerns (thank God). Praying for you to bring in the new year conceiving a healthy and strong baby.

xoxo

yeah I had mine in for 4 1/2 years, and it completely stopped my period the entire time. I was relieved when my period came back like clockwork a month after it was removed. I didn't think that was normal to not have a period that long..I gained a lot of weight on it as well, now i'm trying to lose weight and TTC at the same time. Just bought me a juicer and have been replaceing one meal a day with raw juice and exercising. also taking a mulitivitamin. I only noticed pelvic pain when it was around the time to start my period, I would have the cramps, but not the period. I agree, I couldn't be happier that thing is out of me, I had so many problems with it. I'm hoping you get your BFP soon! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

yeah I had mine in for 4 1/2 years, and it completely stopped my period the entire time. I was relieved when my period came back like clockwork a month after it was removed. I didn't think that was normal to not have a period that long..I gained a lot of weight on it as well, now i'm trying to lose weight and TTC at the same time. Just bought me a juicer and have been replaceing one meal a day with raw juice and exercising. also taking a mulitivitamin. I only noticed pelvic pain when it was around the time to start my period, I would have the cramps, but not the period. I agree, I couldn't be happier that thing is out of me, I had so many problems with it. I'm hoping you get your BFP soon! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!
Oh wow, I only had mine in for 20 months and just felt so unlike myself and gross. I had my period regularly but also spotted randomly though out the month (sucked). That's awesome that your juicing… yay I'm a fellow raw juicer have been doing it since October also replacing one meal a day (lunch) with a raw juice. Maybe now that I have Mirena out I can lose the 15 pounds I gained while exercising and eating right like a maniac. I hide the scale to stop "focusing" on the number it helps a bit. Any-who sending you the best of luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->