Hello! My name is Danielle - I am 27 days late and freaking out

TacosPlease

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am new to this board (This is literally my first post)
& wanted to know if I could get some answers/advice/related stories/anything??

Anywho, I'll start by saying that I don't chart or anything but I know that my last period never showed, instead i got CM?

My last period was Jan 28 and lasted 5 days (Im regularly a 28 day cycle 5 day period). Which would make me 7w6d pregnant.

Only thing is, I've taken 6 test = 4 bfns (over a week ago) &.2 invalid cb's today.

I do get symptoms from time to time like:
-Weird twitches
-TONS of CM (My period is supposed to start tommorrow but today and yesterday I have been getting lots of lotion-like CM)
-Ive been EXHAUSTED
-Tummy feels uncomfy when I hold my pee too long or lay on it
-bloated/gassy sometimes
- I ate more than half a bag of pizza rolls and im still kind of hungry (The reason I decided to break down and write this post. I mean god - It was a 40 count bag)

Thats really most of the symptoms.

Anywho, any advice/ related experiences?
Id really love to know

I think you should get a blood test. Welcome. :). Hopefully that will get you some answers.

Welcome xx I do agree with previous poster. You should definitely get a blood test xxx Good luck and I hope you get the outcome you hope for <3

Yup call your doc and tell them you're a month late and ask for a blood test. Good luck

Thank you all! Im going to take another test tommorrow morning and go ahead and schedule an appointment to get a blood test done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->