Hello! New girl here ;)

Jessmartens

Reaction score
Hi there!
My name is Jess, I am 30 years old, and have 3 children :)
Caylin, my daughter, is 11 years old. Bryan is 5 years old, and my youngest, Chase, is 2 years old.

I thought I would introduce myself and let you guys know my current situation!

First off, DH and I have been NTNP. I've been wanting to try for awhile now, but DH has just been saying he is "happy with our family the way it is" :/
Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy with my children! I just want one more little blessing :)

Anyway, here is whats going on currently...

On 4/8, I had my yearly physical and PAP. Around 4/15-4/17 AF was due (which is normally like clockwork). On 8/14 I was given the results from my PAP that I had abnormal cells. A colposcopy was scheduled to get a sample to see what we were working with. I had my colposcopy on 4/18 and received the results on 4/21 which were: High-grade severe dysplasia. A LEEP procedure was scheduled for today 4/25, but before they went through with it, they wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant first as they would have not been able to do it. A blood test was ordered and turned out NEGATIVE. I had the LEEP done and now I just wait for AF to show up. DH realizes how much it hurt me (emotionally) to get that negative blood test because he knows how bad I want ONE more blessing, so I believe we are NOT NTNP so much anymore :) And now that I am on the road to healing my cervix, we can start trying!

Dr. said no intercourse for 2 WEEKS! But thats ok because I'm still waiting for AF to start. So we will see how things go from here :)

Any feedback or shared experiences would be very much appreciated!!

Welcome! I don't have a shared experience. I have one son. He is almost 2.

After I had my son, I became very sick and needed 6 surgeries. I was told to wait at least a year. I'm hoping for a few more miracles. I know the pain of wanting more and not knowing what the future holds.

At least you don't have to wait long. Did the doctor tell you the odds of conceiving?

Thanks for the reply @Bella12!

My doc said that with the LEEP procedure CAN make conception a bit more difficult but it doesn't mean it will. I have gotten input from others saying that they have heard or been told that its not really more difficult getting pregnant, but rather STAYING pregnant :( Hopefully thats not an issue for me!! Trying to stay upbeat and positive at this point!! :)

I was also told the issue would be with staying pregnant and baby implanting in the correct location (uterus ).

Cheers to trying for little ones, staying positive and babies sticking in the proper place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->