Hello, new here

daisyboo1980

Reaction score
Hello :D Nice to meet you all, so to speak. lol.

My name is Naimi and I'm a 26 year old mum of 3. I have a 14 year old step son, 7 1/2 year old daughter and nearly 3 1/2 year old daughter. And, as of 2 days ago we are trying to conceive another bundle of joy. I have been talking about having another one since my youngest was about ..... 2 days old ! lol, and I'm not sure what I did or said, but during a lenghty conversation on Monday, my hubby agreed to it. I nearly fell off my chair, but I certainly wasn't going to question his reasons ! lol.

I've only been on the mini pill for a month, because I was sick of using condoms ! ironic isnt it ! But hopefully that won't take long to get out of my system and I can start stressing about whether or not I'm going to get my period or not. It really doesn't feel like that long ago that I was doing it with Lucy. All joking aside though, I am really excited about it. I can't wait to do it all again.

I hope you are all well and I hope to get to know you all better.

Happy Valentines Day !
Naimi x

Hi Naimi

Welcome to BabyandBump :wave:

Will this be your 2nd or 3rd little one (not including your step children)?

Wishing you all the best for a speedy BFP

:D

Thankyou.

This will be my 3rd, his 3rd and our 4th and 2nd together. Oh my god I sound like I should be on a chat show ! lol

Bradley (14 yr old) is hubby's son from previous relationship. Katie (7) is my daughter from my previous relationship and Lucy (3, nearly 4) is our first baby together, this one will be our 2nd. However my hubby has been in Katie's life since she was 9 months old, so we are a very close blended family.

Naimi x

Aww bless - Sounds like a nice little family number you have their. I'd think you needed to go on Jerry if you had 10 kids to 10 diff men :lol:

Good luck hun & I hope to see you about more! Friendly bunch when you get to know them :wink: :lol:

:D

Hi Naimi,

Hope you get your BFP soon!

xx

Hey hun, :wave:

Happy B'ding- i hope you get there very quickly :D

Welcome, and goood luck ttc. Wishing you a speedy BFP

Welcome and good luck TTC xx

Hello Naimi :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

I have just had my second baby and am going to enjoy him, but I am looking forward to trying for our next one too :wink:

Wishing you a speedy BFP! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->