Hello, Newbie (a bit of a sad one) here!

angeldiva

Reaction score
I am new here, I thought I would stop lurking and join and perhaps meet some people that are going through what I am.

My husband and I have been actively trying for two years, I am 35 he is 36.

I cannot tell you how each month when my period comes I die a little more inside. We have been tested for quite a few things and in August we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility.

During this appointment the doctor just told us that now they couldn’t do much for us but see us in January and we should just eat right, take vitamins and wait and see.

I wish I could write everything that I am going through but I don’t want to bore you guys to bits, non of it you haven’t heard before “friends and family asking when?” people telling you “just relax and it will happen” or worse “I know a couple who went on holiday and voila!”

I feel so down about the whole thing and fed up of the rollercoaster that starts with optimistic feeling at the start of a new cycle to the tears and broken feeling when my period comes.

I am so thankful for my husband he is loving and supportive and will make an amazing father, but I am scared, will it ever happen for us? When do we forget the NHS and go and get treatment? How many cycles of IVF do you go for before you give up?

How do you guys cope?

Didn't want to read and run, maybe check out the LTTTC board? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->