Hello :) newbie here

Carlamaria88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Here is a little info about me, im 29 and I've been having health problems which has caused me to constantly bleed through out, with if I'm lucky a week or few days off every 6 weeks, I've been like this for around 2 years, yet my gyne can not find a problem and as a last resort I'm to have a hysterectomy. As I've needed 3 blood transfusions within 8 months so my consultant said health wise it's something we have to do as I keep becoming ill and no medication is helping they even attempted a Mirena coil which they fitted and within 2 days it fell out due to heavy bleeding, so we decided to try back in September 2017 with no luck as again the bleeding made it near enough impossible. And it's now Febuary 2018 and I needed another 6 pints of blood transfused 6 weeks ago, so I have an appointment with my gyne to go ahead and book the hysterectomy. But here is the weird thing for me I last bleed January 16th 2018 and I haven't bled since, apart from on Feb 8th when I wiped there was a smear of pink blood I thought here we go again but then nothing happened after, then again on 13th of Feb I had a tiny smear of blood tinged discharge when i wiped and nothing since apart from I know it's sounds gross but yellow tinged ewcm and still no period. I've gone off from my last bleed date as it's so hard to track, we are confused as I always bleed and it's unusual for us to not have a period lol haha I've been wrecking my brain and thinking what are the chances I ovulated on the 8th of Feb (3 weeks since last bleed) then on 13th of Feb I may have implanted which would be 5dpo if that's the case (I know it's probs me getting my hopes up) but I can't help thinking there could be a chance. I have taken some tests and nothing so far if that is the case I'd be 10dpo today could it still be too early? Has any one ever been through this sort of thing? Sorry it's such a long story, we are just clutching at straws and really have everything crossed as this could be our last shot at another baby before the op in march/April time, any advice would be amazing. Thank you all for taking time to read :) baby dust too you all ♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->