Hello Over the Top Emotions...

TwinsFanMTB

Reaction score
I thought over the top emotions only happen when you are pregnant.. Not while you are WTT. I've never cried so much and have been so moody. It could come with a T.V show or a ad on T.V.. or even something someone has said. I can't get a grip on it. It's insane. Even while writing this I'm crying and it's almost like it's balled up in the pit of my stomach and I can't get it to go away..

Maybe the waiting is getting to me. Who knows.. Sorry, I'm finished with my rant. Thanks for listening.

Brie

I'm pretty sure the over-the-top emotions only happen when you're female! :smile: I have stupid times when I cry over the lamest things, like today I saw a kids book I liked when I was younger about a baby bunny and a daddy bunny arguing over who loves the other more. I was getting all squeaky-voiced at the end and OH was just looking at me like I'd lost it. AF is on her way in though so I had that excuse. Stupid broodyness.

You only have a few months to go! I'm sure you'll make it in one piece. Good luck!

I am emotional wreck most of the time, though I think I have been better since I've been off the pill.

I have been the most hateful bitch myself, I'm completely surprised by the things that pop into my mind! I know I have my reasons, but it doesn't make it much less miserable. A few days ago, it was the uncontrollable weepies, too, so I hear ya!

I've noticed that I've been getting more emotional as I get older. I never used to cry in movies and tv shows but now I am all the time. I was reading a book about being pregnant and giving birth and burst into tears. I can't imagine what I'll be like once I am pregnant.

My 2 yearning niece sang down the phone to me and I cried x

completely feel the same chick :( ive even been to the doctor suggesting i might have PMDD its that bad, specially starting around ovulation right up until after ive finished my AF :growlmad: nearly 3 weeks out of a month im hormonal :wacko:

I have been an emotional wreck since I got broody. I cry about anything and then get really grumpy with DH about it all. Things are better since we set a date for TTC as I feel I can channel my emotions into something positive.

Hi all.. Today was a bad day.. With little to no sleep I went to a softball game (which my partner plays in..) I hadn't eaten and by the time the 2 games were over it was 12 and I still hadn't had anything to eat. I was we can say getting crabby and I asked my partner if she wanted to get something to eat. She of course was tired and needed to get home and sleep. She is fine with not eating.. So we get home and I'm already in a foul mood when we walk into the house and the dogs had gotten into something. I of course flew over the handle (stupid emotions) I shut out my partner who just wanted to help.. and I stormed out of the house.

I need help in ways to keep my stress levels down and or ways to handle stress when I suddenly feel like all I can do to get rid of it all is to shut down and run. I can't do that when my partner and I have a baby.

My partner means the world to me and ever since I got on hormone meds I've been flying off the handle about the most stupid things. I know we are both stressed, and yet she can handle her's but why can't I handle mine. Someone please help!

Brie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"