Hello! Pregnant with number 3!

jenniferannex

Reaction score
I haven’t been on babyandbump for such a long time! But since finding out I am pregnant with number 3 I’m back for the lovely support and chats with other ladies :D

I’m only around 4 weeks and due on 8th August 2018. Time seems to be going so slow!! I just can’t wait to tell my 2 daughters who are 7 and 3! Anyone else due in August?

Congrats on baby #3! I'm close to you... I'm due at the end of July xx

Thank you both :)

congratulations to you too lilmisscaviar! Time seems to be going so slowly since i found out!

Congrats!!!

I just found out today that I'm pregnant with #3. My edd is Aug 10th which is my anniversary. We were ntnp but were hoping we'd get a surprise at some point. It took us 2.5yrs and an IUI to conceive our 2nd. I'm in complete shock!

My daughters are 8 and 1. Obviously the 1 yr old won't understand, but my oldest will be excited (I hope). She's an amazing sister and very hands on. We are waiting to tell anyone until I see a dr.

Hello! Also pregnant with #3 but due July 8 :)

Congratulations!

Hi and congratulations! I'm also pregnant with #3, due around 22ndJuly. X

Has the nausea started for anyone else? I've had it with both girls, now today it hit me hard.

Congratulations babybrain! :D

Nothing as of yet smille, I didn’t get any sickness with both my daughters so I’m hoping this one will be the same! I bet it’s awful :(

Congratulations Jenniferanne! I have to agree time is going so slowly!! I haven't started with the morning sickness yet; I had it pretty bad (all day, everyday, all the way until the end) with my other pregnancies. Hopefully this time it will be different!

Thank you chelle! Congratulations to you too! Ahh no I hope this time is different for you. I cant imagine what it’s like to be sick all the time :nope:

It is isn’t it?! I just want to have my scan and make sure everything is ok. I’m so nervous this time around! I was thinking of maybe getting a private early scan just to put my mind at ease.

:hi: fellow mom of three to be!
I’m due August 3, and I have two sons, 7yrs and 4yrs. I’m excited to tell them too but I have to wait as my oldest will blab to anyone who has ears lol. I don’t think my youngest will really have any interest whatsoever lol.

I had MS from the day of my BFP and it has gradually been getting worse. I feel sick 24/7. Today was one of my worst days :(

Congratulations both of you :happydance:

Holly my 7 year old would too :haha: my 3 year old loves babies but she’ll have no idea what’s going on until the baby is here I don’t think! We have similar age gaps but your youngest is slightly older than mine. Atleast they can help :)

Ahh Buffy that sounds awful :( I hope it starts to ease soon and you can fully enjoy your pregnancy!

I was extremely ill with my 1st. I ended up on meds bc I lost 20 lbs. My 2nd was a little easier but cooking made me ill. My youngest had a stomach bug over the weekend so maybe I caught it. I feel better today just tired.

I'd love to tell the kids, but my oldest can't keep secrets and until I hear the heartbeat we're not saying a word. I did tell my best friend, but I had to tell someone. It hasn't sunk in yet. I have taken so many tests because I feel like it's a dream.

I have little bouts of feeling yucky, usually if Ive not eaten for a while or Im tired. But other than that no real nausea. Never had it bad with my boys either but it concerns me....well everything concerns me at the mo :haha:

Ive got a reassurance scan on 12th Dec so once we've had that I think we will get some christmas cards made up for our parents and sil. Trying to hold off telling them till nearer xmas just to make it a bit different.
Will figure out when to tell the boys, was going to get their elf to tell them somehow. But as soon as they know then the world will know!! They will be 7 & 4 once this baby arrives x

Ahh babybrain my 2 will be similar apart from my eldest will be 8, youngest will be 4 though. I think they’re lovely ages as they can understand what’s happening and I’m sure would love to help! Yes my 7 year old will blurt it out to everyone too :haha:

I'd love to tell everyone on xmas, but my first dr appt isn't until Jan 15 so I guess we'll have to wait. We're going to have our families come over for dinner if all goes well at my appt and tell them. I hate holding this huge secret in.

Hi there! I found out on 11/27 I'm expecting #3 too! I am due Aug 8 too!

Is there an August 2018 group yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->