Hello! Pregnant with number 3!

Congratulations TTCBEAN! :happydance: no I haven’t seen one yet either. I don’t want to be the one to make it either as I won’t be able to commit to updating it :haha:

Congratulations hun! Im due around August 11th and currentluy 3w5d :flower:

Thanks ladies.

I'll take a look for the August group. :)

My first two pregnancies were a breeze, but basically since conception I've been nauseous, and very very dizzy and lightheaded. I have two little ones to care for and I feel guilty and like a bad mom! Ugh!

Thanks ladies.

I'll take a look for the August group. :)

My first two pregnancies were a breeze, but basically since conception I've been nauseous, and very very dizzy and lightheaded. I have two little ones to care for and I feel guilty and like a bad mom! Ugh!

Awe don't feel guilty. You are not a bad mom. I felt the same when I was pregnant with my 2nd because I was always tired, but it goes away.

I was extremely ill 2 days ago, but it turned out to be a bug. Everyone in my home has had it.

Congratulations missmymmy! :happydance:

Ooo fab smille I’ll go and join now! Thank you :)

Thanks, it's just hard having to just sit around and feel awful while your kids need you. Hoping this is as bad as it gets. I had no m/s with my first two.

I got my beta done today, it's at 188.

jenniferann were you part of the June 2014 group? I feel like I remember you...

Yes Ella I was!! :D I recognised your name too but just thought it was from around the forum. Ahh and we are on our journey together again!

Congrats ladies! Just found out last week im pregnant with #3!

That's so funny I have a June 2014 and Oct 2016 baby haha

Yes i think we were!! I was hoping for a bigger age gap lol but surprise! Im trying to hold out until xmas to tell dh

Congrats! I believe we were in the October thread together last year.

I was too, but God had other plans. We were told we'd never conceive without assistance, so we didn't feel like we needed to be cautious. Well they were wrong lol. We're very happy though.

Thats awesome! Im super excited too and i know dh will be when ibtell him on xmas 😁

Yes i think we were!! I was hoping for a bigger age gap lol but surprise! Im trying to hold out until xmas to tell dh

Congrats! I believe we were in the October thread together last year.

I was too, but God had other plans. We were told we'd never conceive without assistance, so we didn't feel like we needed to be cautious. Well they were wrong lol. We're very happy though.

I haven’t been on babyandbump for such a long time! But since finding out I am pregnant with number 3 I’m back for the lovely support and chats with other ladies :D

I’m only around 4 weeks and due on 8th August 2018. Time seems to be going so slow!! I just can’t wait to tell my 2 daughters who are 7 and 3! Anyone else due in August?

Hopefully you have a boy! I can’t imagine having three girls I think I’d jump off a cliff x.x

:haha: They're very dramatic! The only thing i keep saying to my husband is i cant cope with another little girls hair to do in the morning!! Doing 2 ready for school/nursery is a pain in the backside as it is!

I would SO love to have a girl. My two boys are wonderful, but I really want to shop for girly clothes :cloud9: - we'll see I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->