Hello! Pregnant with number 3!

Maybe we will swap places this time Ella :cloud9: I would love a little boy! Don’t get me wrong I’d be happy with another girl but it would just be so nice to have a boy!

I feel exactly the same way... I told DH that I'm not stopping having kids until we have a girl so I sure hope we don't end up with 8 boys or something ;)

I recognise so many names in this post!! I have Hayden born jan 2014 and Jenson born feb 2016!! Due baby number THREE also due 8/8/18 all of the eights! How are we all feeling about the transition from 2-3?! xxx

I recognise so many names in this post!! I have Hayden born jan 2014 and Jenson born feb 2016!! Due baby number THREE also due 8/8/18 all of the eights! How are we all feeling about the transition from 2-3?! xxx

I'm a little nervous because my LO is a handful at times, but a lot will change within the next 8 months. Im really excited she'll have a sibling close in age. There's just a lot of preparation to do for this baby.

I'm just going with the flow! My youngest is a bit wild so I hope he calms down. Even when he hugs me he does it by headbutting me in the stomach ;) so we'll have to deal with that one as bump grows! I can't believe I'm going to have such a small gap - considering we needed meds to get pregnant - we were sure it would take a few tries but it worked first time. I only weaned my son 2 months ago! I hope he starts walking soon too (he takes a lot of steps but prefers to crawl) and I hope he wants holding less because he's very heavy. My oldest is an angel - he will be so excited and I don't worry about him one bit.

I'm a little nervous because my LO is a handful at times, but a lot will change within the next 8 months. Im really excited she'll have a sibling close in age. There's just a lot of preparation to do for this baby.

Awh bless you! I feel like I’ve timed it just right sort of! Hayden will be starting school in September and Jenson will be starting pre school in May! xxx

I'm just going with the flow! My youngest is a bit wild so I hope he calms down. Even when he hugs me he does it by headbutting me in the stomach ;) so we'll have to deal with that one as bump grows! I can't believe I'm going to have such a small gap - considering we needed meds to get pregnant - we were sure it would take a few tries but it worked first time. I only weaned my son 2 months ago! I hope he starts walking soon too (he takes a lot of steps but prefers to crawl) and I hope he wants holding less because he's very heavy. My oldest is an angel - he will be so excited and I don't worry about him one bit.

Awh bless you I bet your over the moon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"