Hello pregnant with number 3!!!

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Hello! I figured it's about time I said hi! I'm so excited to be here 😁 I just found out a couple days ago I'm pregnant with baby number 3!! I have two boys ages 7 (almost 8) and 5! And twin step daughters who are almost 4! I'm nervous it's been so long since I've done this so I feel like a new mom all over again! Hehe. Definitely looking forward to this experience! 😁

:wave: from another mama of a blended family. Congratulations!

Hey :happydance:

I'm new here too. Just found out yesterday I have my bfp.

Baby number 2 for me (eldest is 7) but feel the same like i am totally new to it all!

Congrats! Baby #3 here as well! Two boys already also. :)

Thanks everyone! And congratulations on your bundles :cloud9:

Congratulations :)
Also pregnant with #3, and have two boys ages 3 and 1!

Hi!
I have a 4 year old son, a 22 month old daughter, and #3 on the way theoretically on New Year's Eve. I'm equal parts excited and wondering WTF were dh and I thinking?!?

Hi!
I have a 4 year old son, a 22 month old daughter, and #3 on the way theoretically on New Year's Eve. I'm equal parts excited and wondering WTF were dh and I thinking?!?

Haha! I could have written this :haha:
Glad I'm not the only one with a mix of excitement and feeling like we're crazy!

haha I totally get what you are saying!!!

Another mom here with 2 boys, 1 embryo :haha: expecting end of January. There is a 5 year age gap between my boys. It was intimidating but I found it to be relatively easy! I mean infants are tough but my oldest was really good and since he can get things for himself the most important thing was just making sure he had "us" time without the baby.

As far as caring for the baby it's like ridig a bike :haha: except there is no preparation for the sleep deprivation!

That is so true! I always thought going from 0 Babies to 1 baby was hard but going from 1 to 2 was easy because I was so used to being sleep deprived already lol I am hoping the jump from 2 to 3 won't be that bad and my son is older to so he will be able to help and able to get him self stuff and what not.. Plus he starts Kindergarten in September so Ill have a little bit of a break while he's at school to get some sleep :haha:

Yes exactly! I totally nap when i can while ds1 is at school and ds2 is sleeping. Ds2 will be close to preschool age when this baby is born which means probably part time school for him and naps for me!

I have two boys also and found out this morning I am expecting #3!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->