Hello Prego Pals!

Mantha3

Reaction score
Well I have been sneaking on here and looking at what all you say but never had the guts to actually say something myself. Often I think of things to ask or comment but never did. Not sure why.. I am a pretty outgoing gal :winkwink:

Okay so my story... I am 26 and pregnant with my third baby. YEP I said third. I know... I know.. 26, three babies. I did become a mommy at the ripe age of 19 (nearly 20). I suffered from endometreosis and was told by a doctor I could not concieve, so I stopped the pill and BAM prego. Luckily I was with a very caring man at the time. As I never thought I could have children and was often irregular I didn't actually find out I was prego until I was about 12 weeks or so. Anyways.. had my son and raised him until his was 2.5 with his father. I Decided I wanted more in life and separated with the father (on good terms) and luckily met "more". At 22 years old I fell in love with an exchange Engineer Research Student (Belgian that speaks French, got to love the French). We married with in one year and my son and I moved to Belgium (with permission from his father). After one year of marriage we got pregnant with our first child together another boy...I could have SWORN he was a girl! :blush:
My husband and I both want a larger family and don't exactly want to be raising them our WHOLE life so decided to have them close together. I am currently 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and just as excited as with the other 2. My oldest son is 6 and very excited to welcome another sibling. My youngest is only 1.5 years old and well.... he just doesn't get it yet ;)

Okay.. that is my story and as I am gonna be a mommy for the third time I am hope I can help any of you ladies out there. Oh and I almost forgot... my name is Samantha:hi:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/th1hi.gif

Welcome to baby & bump!!

We to want a larger family, but are on hold for a little while, we have a 9yr old and a 9 month old.

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy hun! :hugs:x

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on Bump #3 :dance:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump#3

:D

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:

Congrats on your BFP number 3 :D

hiya welcome to baby and bump :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online