Hello! Question for those who drink energy drinks!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by atx614, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:10 PM.

1. atx614

atx614 DD and DS

Hi!
    It’s been a while since I have been on here. My kiddos aren’t babies anymore and we had an oops moment with a broken condom. Now I am in the TWW, but happy to be here (and a little nervous and excited as it’s been so long).

my question is I have been drinking one energy drink a day as well as taking green tea diet pills daily to help with my weight loss journey. I have stopped both now of course as I wait, but does anyone know if that would affect the baby in any way or since I have stopped as soon as we had our oops it will be out of my system by the time implantation occurs if it does? The bottle made me nervous cause it says “do not take if trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or nursing”

2. HLx

HLx Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3

I was drinking an energy drink the morning I found out I was pregnant with number 3! Haha I did have a slightly addiction but didn't touch another once I had q positive test, same with the other two kiddos aswel! You'll be fine as long as your not drinking them when pregnant :haha:

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

You will be fine if you don't drink them while pregnant :)

4. atx614

atx614 DD and DS

Thank y’all!! That makes me feel much better.

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member