• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hello! Question for those who drink energy drinks!

atx614

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi!
It’s been a while since I have been on here. My kiddos aren’t babies anymore and we had an oops moment with a broken condom. Now I am in the TWW, but happy to be here (and a little nervous and excited as it’s been so long).

my question is I have been drinking one energy drink a day as well as taking green tea diet pills daily to help with my weight loss journey. I have stopped both now of course as I wait, but does anyone know if that would affect the baby in any way or since I have stopped as soon as we had our oops it will be out of my system by the time implantation occurs if it does? The bottle made me nervous cause it says “do not take if trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or nursing”

I was drinking an energy drink the morning I found out I was pregnant with number 3! Haha I did have a slightly addiction but didn't touch another once I had q positive test, same with the other two kiddos aswel! You'll be fine as long as your not drinking them when pregnant :haha:

You will be fine if you don't drink them while pregnant :)

Thank y’all!! That makes me feel much better.

Same I am in the tww and normal drink one on night shift but I Cnt so really struggled at work last night :(

Yes I had a caffeine Withdrawal headache Sunday but feeling better today. Definitely less energy without them though. I cannot imagine working the night shift and not being able to take one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"