Hello, suddenly desperate for a baby!

Aveta

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I can't even believe I'm on this forum but I really need help! A few months ago we got married and now I can't get the thought of getting pregnant out of my head. We had big plans to travel the world in a few years and even though that would be fun I just don't feel the desire anymore! My head and heart have been disagreeing for a few months but now my head has started to agree with my heart....ah!

My DH is not ready, and I know this. We are hardly settled in to our new life, but once he's in a permanent job I can see no reason not to (well, there are a lot of reasons but none of them seem to matter to me anymore).

He says a few years at the least. My head and heart are torn, my body is crying out for a baby! I am in my early 20's and I know it's probably due to my body being "ready", but I also feel it in my head. I was a nanny for a year and had such a great time with the kids. There will never be the perfect time, I just want to do it now while we are full of energy and enthusiasm about our lives.

I'd ask someone how to make the feeling go away, but I don't really want it to! I can't convince my DH yet, and I have a copper coil....but part of me hopes an accident happens.

Ah, I'm so confused. :crib::baby::baby::baby: :dohh::cry:

Hiya hun & welcome from the BAW club girlies :D xx

:hi: I honestly don't think there is a "good time to have a baby" - you just know!! Best of luck to you on your TTC journey :flower:

hiya + welcome!

I think most of us WTT girls would love a BFA - Big Fat Accident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->