Hello third trimester!!!

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm here. It's gone so fast. I'm being induced at 37 weeks so I'm only here for 10 weeks! Looking forward to finishing the journey with you all.

Also it's bittersweet as this will be my last baby, so it's emotional to be here for the last time.

Hi Hun. How are you?! Omg due date tomorrow. So exciting!! Any signs yet? X

Hello :) our last baby here too. This last trimester has really dragged for me though. I hope it goes quicker for you. Feeling impatient

Yep! But I fully expected to go over the again ... I reckon I've got at least another week left :dohh:

I think I was having some contractions last night but they weren't anything special and then stopped but I've had period pains for a few weEks now but I'm still here hanging on haha.

Hi and welcome! I'm not being induced but because of my prior early labors, my midwives and I think I won't make it past 37/38 weeks so I have another 7-8 weeks left most likely!

Thanks everyone. Excited to be here

7-8 weeks isn't long. How exciting for you!!

Nice to see you here! :wave: Hope these last few months go by quickly for you :)

28+4 today for me. 2nd and last baby for us as well. I will have a c section around 38 weeks if I get that far this time. (Developed pre eclampsia with my daughter and had c sect at 35+4). Had a steroid injection and anti d injection today. Another tomorrow. The end is so close yet so far! So tired this pregnancy compared to my first! Maybe because I am growing a very active boy?!?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->