Hello toothy!

Emmy1987

Mummy to a princess!
Reaction score
We have our first tooth peeking through :happydance:

How long do they take to properly start showing?

And is she early with teeth?!! I wasn't expecting one yet!

I don't think there is really a set age with teeth, my LO got his first (and only) at 7 months lol.it started coming through then stopped :( number 2 hasn't appeared either lol. Xx

Oh I hope it doesn't stop! She's been a right mare I want something to show for it :rofl:

Yay, it's so exciting, isn't it! Congrats Daisy :happydance:
As lovehearts said, there's no set age. Louis got his first two bottom teeth just before 6 months and they took about three weeks to fully come up, he's on a roll now with two new top teeth and more on the way but irritable as hell with these ones pushing through :wacko:

My little one for his first tooth last week and is around the same age as your lo. He now has a second one. Both teeth at the front on the bottom. Id assume they take around 3 or 4 weeks to start showinng properly once through. Last week i had to really look hard to see them but now every time he laughs you see them staight away and thats only been a week. But there still not too raised up out the gum yet, guessing another couple of weeks and they will be. Think they grow quite quick once theyve broke through the gum. My first little boy got his first two teeth at 5 months too, another 2 at 6 months and 3 at 7 months but think all babies are different.

Yesterday I could only feel it but today it feels bigger and I can see the tip out of her gum.

Ahh I'm so excited :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"